Ch. 20 - The nerve (edited)

Who says
Who says you're not perfect
who says you're not worth it
who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
who says you're not pretty
who says you're not beautiful

- who says

---------------------------------

CASEY

The field is filled with flowers and colorful balloons.
There's a lot of food and drinks.

There's so many wolves in here. Probably all of his members are here to witness the little introduction he told me.

He instructed me to act sane as if I just lost my mind.

I never want to mess things up by going against him.
Besides, I don't want to humiliate myself in front of his pack,
my soon to be pack.

As we approached the stage,
I could feel and hear murmurs and whispers but as soon as we face the crowd, silence wrapped us.

I tend to have stage fright when I was a child but as soon as I hit puberty, all of it was gone.

Until now...

I looked at Denford who's now serious as fuck.

Aren't ceremonies like this supposed to be freaking happy and bubble cloudy?

Well, being the idiot he is, I won't be surprised that people get bored.

Who wants to look at this boner beside me?

Hypocrite.

Fuck this! I should have one fixed insight and my internal self shouldn't have major conflicts like this

If I think he's an enemy, all of me should think so as well.

But the mate pulls fucks with my head.

I internally groaned..

After what feels like forever, he finally started talking.
"Hello and goodevening to all of you. We're gathered here to witness the Luna Ceremony of my lovely mate, Casey."

People applauded.

I swear I could sense some of the she wolves' glare.  I smirked, I hug Denford and kissing his cheek. I guess I really love to fuck with people after being fucked by own cousin.

Fortunately, I didn't surprise him, if he showed a trace of surprise, that would be so freaking humiliating.

He took my hand, pulled me close and sealed my lips with his in front of his pack under the moonlight.

------------------------------

After the ceremony, we headed towards his house.

The Alpha has a separate home.

It's huge. It's like a white castle surrounded by two to three storey houses.

"So this is what our relationship's going to be? You set events without my consent?? I thought it's going to be a 'get to know you' thing but turns out I became the official Luna of this pack. Seriously??" I hissed at him.

The plan is just to introduce myself, chitchats and then baaaaaam! The next thing I know, I am to be the official Luna.

Not to mention the other part!

I pulled my hair in rage!

I want to strangle him to death. Back home, my father thought I was just spending my vacation at peace but little did he know, I'm soon to be fucked senseless by an Alpha and a pack sees me now as their Alpha Female.

He shrugged. "I don't need to explain obvious details."

"Obvious?? You call it obvious??! You're sick!" I seethed.

"Why are you so against in everything? Why prolong this? That is our fate. There's no point prolonging the process."

"Well maybe because I am involved? I don't mean to prolong this but atleast, let me know!" I said in a duh tone. The nerve of this man!

"Well then, now you know. End of the story..."

Feeling that the argument is pointless, I end up asking for my father instead.
"I want to speak to my father!"

"Later..."

I growled. "You don't know the vile things I would love to do to you!" I seethed.

"Well, I do have things in mind for you, only it doesn't require any form of violence but if you demand, well I have something in store for you..."
He smirked.

My eyes narrowed into slits. "Why you..."

He just shrugged. "I suggest you stop wasting your energy in anger. What's done is done. You are now the official Luna of my pack, my loving equal and my wife."

I screamed. "And that also! How could you? You didn't even proposed properly nor asked me what my favorite color is! I didn't even have my father beside me!"

"But you accepted it."

"Just because we're infront of the pack!"

"Still, you accepted it. Anyways, it doesn't matter. I don't have my parents with me either. So stop stressing yourselves over some petty things."

I gasped. This guy is impossible.
"This isn't petty, Denford! How could you think that I am just overreacting over some important events every shewolves give importance?? How cruel and cold your heart is??"

"Stop overthinking, Case. Besides, it's done."

"I am not overthinking!" I screamed.

"What do you want me to do?? Huh?! Could you please stop acting like a brat on me now?!" He growls and leave.

I closed my eyes at how heavy I'm feeling within.

Help me Goddess!