(BTS) Taehyung

Song Suggestion: The Trust Untold & Magic Shop - BTS

It was a long night. You'd been at work in the day time and with his members at night. You guys went to a club where the boys got noticed but still partied their asses off. Tae wanted you guys to go home because he wasn't feeling too hot; he'd drank too much.

Tae has passed out on the couch while you two were cuddling. You were basically underneath him unable to escape; I mean why would you want to. "Uh...uh" tiny sounds escaped from your mouth you tried to get from under him. Finally, you did and you're now free. You made your way to the bathroom. Right before getting into the shower, you put on your favorite song. Tae came in humming to the music while peeing. "Is he done yet. I mean like seriously it's been forever since he came in here!" You thought to yourself. You peeked out the shower curtain to see if he'd left, only to be startled by something else. "Mmm? Jagi I didn't know you wanted to see me naked so bad. He said while undressing himself so suddenly. "N-no no no no! Put that back on! You yelled as you covered your eyes. "Like you've never seen it" he said while peeling your hands away from your face. "I mean I've seen it but not in person. He's only sent me pics." He pulled the shower door back stepping in.

You struggled to wash your back so you asked Taehyung to do it for you. "H-hey umm.. could you wash my back for me?" You said shyly. He took no hesitation as he rubbed soft, light, circles on your back making sure you were comfortable. He trailed down further to your ass. He was making circles on your butt cheeks even though you didn't ask him to. He dropped the wash cloth and gripped your ass tightly. A sexy, soft moan escaped from your mouth. He kissed your neck leaving hickeys everywhere that people could notice. You didn't want to pull away because it felt good to you. He spun you around where he had access to your lips. He treated them as if they were candy. You pulled him closer to you only to make the kiss more intense. He lifted you up and pinned you to the shower door. Tae's hair was wet and sexy, you examined it as he examined your body with his hands. "Baby, do you know how much I been craving you? It's crazy. You're on my mind 24 hours of my da-" You cut him off by palming his member making him have a boner that only sex can cure. You dropped to your knees putting all of him into your mouth. He moved your hair out of your face so that he could see how beautiful you were.

"Ah that feels sooo good y/n!" He said throwing his head back in pleasure. "But stop. I don't wanna cum yet." He helped you get off your knees and he lifted you again; this time entering his member into you. He started off slow but after he got tired of doing the same thing, he accelerated his pace. Going deeper and deeper, faster and faster. "Baby yes! Just like that!" You moaned out loud unable to control your sound. Taehyung made you cum without you even noticing. "Is daddy doing a good job?"

I mean why would he ask that. Ofc he was doing a FANTASTIC job! 

You nodded unable to speak from the previous high. He just kissed your lips noticing the state you were in, still trusting into you pleasuring himself. He pulled out of you and you dropped to your knees again. He released onto your tongue and you swallowed it without hesitation. "For our first time, it wasn't bad as I thought it was going to be." You said with a chuckle. "Right, you were impressive, for our first time." He said sarcastically. You let out a chuckle and rolled your eyes.

———————
So yes, school has started and it's getting into my way of updating the book. Please bare with me and be patient! I will try my best to update regularly ♥️