(Day6) Young K - "Hungry"

You were super horny. It's been a while since you've seen your boyfriend. You decide to text him because you wanted him and he was yours so why not.

After about 20 minutes

After about 20 minutes. You heard a knock at the door and you hurried to answer it. "Hey ba-" you were cut off by his sudden kiss. He closed the door and pushed you against it. Young K broke the kids only to say something. "Don't say anything" he said while smacking his lips back onto yours. He picked you up and carried you to the counter only to where the make out session was even more intense. He ran his hands up your back only to unbuckle your bra underneath his shirt you were wearing. He began to play with your breast. As soon as he was done he picked you up and took you into the living room only to sit you upright and for him to be sat on the floor. He took off your shorts. "How long have you been wet for?" He asked with a tiny smirk. "For as long as you can guess baby." You responded while biting your lip. He inserted a finger into you only to insert another one after hearing your wonderful moans. He pumped into you at a fast pace making you feel a knot in your stomach.

"I-I think I'm near..." you said moaning in between feeling pleasured by his touch. He kissed your thighs leaving hickeys everywhere he could think of. "Babe, please! Don't stop!" He heard you and obeyed you. He was licking your clit pleasuring you only to let you cum all over his tongue. Brian made his way to your mouth to kiss you, making sure you could taste yourself. "Mmm.." you said whilst licking your lips. He couldn't hold it back anymore. He took off his pants and put his member into your mouth. "Ahh" he let out a sudden groan and made you turned on so you began to pleasure him. He pulled your hair only to thrust into your mouth. With every thrust he made, you moved your tongue in a different spot so he could feel the pleasure you were offering. He pulled out acting like he didn't want to cum. "Yah! I want it in my mouth!" You said while being upset. "You'll get it somewhere else he said. He smacked your thigh signaling you to get on your hands and knees. You rested your hands on the arms of the couch.

He inserted his member into you acting like he was in a rush. He let out a groan from you being so tight. He was thrusting like there was no tomorrow. "Ahh, fuck." You said as he pleasuring you. "Y/N? ...y-you love me right?" He asked whist thrusting and groaning.
Why the sudden question?
"Yes" You said whilst thinking why he asked. He turned your body around only to put you on your back. Thrusting into you harshly, he kissed your neck and whispered things into your ear. "I'm close, you know that? You texted me and made me feel better. I wanted you so bad all week baby, but daddy couldn't have you." He released all inside of you; thrusting into hard. Groans left his mouth as he pulled out. His liquid dripping from your womanhood making you moan from the heat.

He went into the kitchen to get something to clean it up so it wouldn't stain the couch. He was wiping you clean and himself and laid beside you. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead. "Hey bae, I don't mean to ask suddenly but... I'm hungry"

•••••••••••••
Okay this one was cool and didn't take that long too write but this book will be edited pretty often!