BTI: 1

"Omg y'all need to sit with ChanelTheManicurist she did her thing on my nails

"Omg y'all need to sit with ChanelTheManicurist she did her thing on my nails." Chanel's new client expressed recording her neatly finished full set on Snapchat.

Chanel laughed and cleaned up her station. She  worked at a nail salon raising her little sister. She loved her job because she met new people everyday and she also got the tea from most of them. Her co-workers loved her even the quiet ones. After she was done with her station she went to grab her things from the break room and go get her baby sister Hailey.

"You leave already?" The new Chinese woman asked.

Chanel smiled at the pretty lady. "Yes, I have to pick up my sister from school. I'll be back here tomorrow bright and early." She said drying her hands. She walked out the door while getting goodbyes which seemed like everyone who was in the shop. She got in her BMW and turned the AC on. Everyone always asked her what she did for a living, when she responds she's a nail technician they laugh and ask how she got a BMW. Truth be told she had lots of clientele and she got paid good. Once she arrived to Hailey's school she turned her car off and walked in.

"Hello Ms. Williams, I'll run and tell Mrs. Brown to bring Hailey right out." The young receptionist told Chanel walk-in through the double doors.

Chanel sat down and waited a few minutes. She looked up and a handsome brown skin guy was looking her way. She quickly put her head down and continued doing what she did on her phone.

"Sissy!" Hailey said excited.

Chanel opened her arms and hugged her sister.

"She got a gold star today. Someone has been practicing their ABC's." Mrs. Brown said poking Haileys stomach make my her giggle. "Oh Mr. Brewster I didn't see you there I'll bring Kaitlyn out for you." She said walking to through the double doors.

"Kaitlyn? Are you her brother?" Hailey asked the man.

"No she's my daughter. Is this your sister?" He asked pointing towards Chanel.

Hailey nodded. "Yup isn't she pretty?" She asked.

"Come on Hailey we have to go tt is waiting on us." Chanel said picking up Hailey because she knew she could run her mouth to anybody.

Once they got in the car Chanel texted Alicia her best friend and told her she was on the way. Chanel looked back at Hailey to see if she was ok she was looking out the window with her lip twisted that's something they both did when they were thinking.

"Hailey what you back there thinking about?" She asked looking in the rear view mirror.

"Mommy." She mumbled.

This happened every so often Hailey was smart enough to notice her parents weren't around, it was only her sister.

"Mommy is out taking a business trip she should be back soon baby ok?" Chanel lied trying to cheer her little sister up.