"Ramon can you just drop me off at home." I said quietly not sure if he actually heard me.

"Why?" he asked turning his attention from the road to me.

"Because I want to." I said with an attitude.

"What's up with that fucking attitude?" he said pissed.

"Nothing." I said turning my attention to the side window.

"No tell me cause I know something's up."

I just ignored him.

"So you just going to ignore me now?"

I ignored him again.

The next thing I know he swerves to the side of the road and gets out. We were around the forest and it was getting pretty dark out.

He walked over to my side of the car and opened my door. He grabbed my arm gently and brung to the back seat.

"Ramon what the hell are you doing?!" I asked after he got in after me and slammed the door shut.

"Why are you ignoring me?" he asked as if he was in pain.

"I wasn't ignoring you Ramon" I said crossing my hands over my chest and frowning.

"Yes you were so don't deny it."

"Well, maybe you should ask Tasha." I said coldly.

"So that's what this is about?" I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"So you going to believe some whore over your own boyfriend?" I stayed quiet.

"Okay I see how it is." he said turning to get out the car but I stopped him. I'll be damned if he thought we are over with this conversation.

"Okay so tell me this. Did you really sleep with her the day I gave you my virginity?" I asked on the verge of tears.

He got back in the car and looked at me. "Since I care about you and you my girl ima be honest with you. I did sleep with her that day" he said looking at his hands. That's when I lost it.

"I fucking hate you! I wish I never even met you!" I yelled in his face. I unlocked my side of the door and took a step out. Before I could take another I was roughly pulled back into the car. He reached over me and locked the door back.