[29] Mr. Player-Date Crasher?

Start from the beginning

All I had to do was sharpen my stalker skills and spy on Kevin, and bam! I found out where he was taking her. Thankfully he was taking her to a water park. Next, I had to come here myself and to make me seem less suspicious, I invited every soul in our school here too. And guess what? They came.

"...so is it okay? Water World sounds okay?" Kevin said.

"Cool. See you tomorrow then. At ten in the morning? cool." Kevin said after a pause.

I was at Stacey's house at that time. I'd thought he was taking her on a date on saturday. Since Stacey was his neighbour, I thought I could spy easily on Kevin and maybe follow him when he goes to pick Alex. Instead I heard this conversation through his bedroom window and I got the ebst idea ever. A couple of phone calls and the whole school was coming to water world tomorrow. How awesome!

"What the hell kevin?! We both were suppposed to hang out, not us and the whole school!" I heard Alex's angry voice.

"What do you mean?"

"Practically the whole school is here. It doesn't seem like a date anymore"

"Really? Ohh...that's why they all seemed familiar!" Kevin said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Whatever! Since we're already here, let's just try to enjoy, okay?"

"Sure" kevin said shrugging.

I chuckled. Good.

I saw Alex heading over to the the monster slide. Water was flowing rapidly on it. When she was at the top people turned to look at her.

"Woah!"

"Hey Alex!!!"

"Go Alex!"

They started cheering and whistling for her. She waved playfully and passed all of them a flying kiss. I heard a couple of guys groan in delight.

"Damn! She's too cute" I heard a guy say.

"Here I come!" She shouted and lied down on the slide. She started sliding down through water filled tunnels and the slide. She screamed in delight as she came closer and closer to the pool.

Splash!

She fell down in the pool and laughed with delight. She vanished momentarily under the surface of the pool and emmerged again.. her hair all wet now, water trickled down her body. A smile was playing on her lips. God! She looked so beaautiful.

She swam around a bit.

"Hey Kevin! C'mon!" She waved to kevin. He was standing near the pool in his swimming trunks. He dived inside the pool and soon enough he was swimming right next to Alex.

I couldn't help frowning. I need to get them away from each other.