enough!

I was in front of my dorm with Jordan, Julie, Whitney, Rafael, Rick, and Aidan. We were talking about how the semester is almost over. We only have a week left before the holidays. They let us go for the rest of November after Thanksgiving and all of December until after the new years.

I'm honestly exhausted. School has me tired as shit. It's crazy how much has happened since I've been here. Bullshit, hanging with my friends, and parties.

"What you doing for the holidays?" Jordan asked.

"Nothing. Hanging with my dad and visiting my sister and brother." I said.

Jordan had on some black pants and a black and red plaid shirt black and red Jordan's. She had on a black jacket to keep warm.

Julie had on a tan tight jump suit and flats with a big white coat on. Whitney sported a blue tight jumper with a a white coat. She had on Nikes though.

"Aidan what you doing for the holidays?" I asked.

Aidan looked a lot like a woman now. He had b cup breasts and his ass got huge. He did gain fifteen pounds making him a big boned woman. He didn't have much racial hair and his face was starting to look more and more feminine. He was starting to become a woman. His hormones were going crazy. He had on baby phat jeans and a baby phat shirt. He sported a black leather jacket. He had on Jordan's and looked like a pretty girl with his new sew in.

"Girl nothin. Finishing up some things with this sex change. It's so much shit I gotta deal with." he said shaking his head.

"Well that's good. At least you'll be a woman by the end of the year." I said. He smiled.

"Yea I guess." he said.

"Aye bitch!" said a female voice.

I turned to see Katelyn, Mallory, Emily, and Gwen. What the fuck they want? Do they ever give up?

"What you want?" I said.

They all came over and stood in front of us.

"I'm ready to square up with you bitch. I told you to stay away from my boyfriend but you don't listen!" Katelyn was furious. Rick tried to hold her back.

"Bitch I'm not about to fight you over no damn nigga! He not my nigga and we only friends! The fuck you mean you gon fight over a nigga that tries to get with other females? I will fuck you up!" I yelled.

"Try me then botch! Come on ho square up!" Katelyn yelled clapping her hands like a ghetto idiot.

The next thing I knew, Mallory ran at my swinging. I grabbed her by her hair and swung her to the floor and started beating her ass. I punched her so hard and fast. I beat her ass for every year that I had to deal with bullshit from other females. I beat her ass for all the times I've been jumped.

I then ran to Katelyn and started beating her ass. I beat her for all the times I could have a had a relationship, but bitches like her ruined it for me. Them hos didn't expect me to get back with they ass.

They didn't think I would get mad and whoop some ass.

I then went up to Rick. He smiled and tried to kiss me. I slapped him.

"I told you to keep yo bitch in check! If I would have got jumped then what? Fuck you! You not finna have me dealing with bullshit because yo two timing ass want a big bitch!" I said before walking away.

I'm cutting niggas off. I can't deal with no more bullshit. I'm just gon hang with my friends and be done.

hey

what do you think?

comment and vote

smooches