New Start

I'm moving into my college dorm today. OMG OMG OMG! I'm so excited! Right now I got all my stuff in my car while I'm driving to campus. My dorm is on the first floor. Thank god!

I was walking over to my dorm when I saw a girl walking in. She had curly black hair and was dressed like a chulo. She must be my dorm mate. I hope she ain't crazy or weird or nothing.

I walked in holding two boxes. She turned and looked at me. I smiled and greeted her politely. She did the same and offered to help me with my things. I took the offer and she went out and came back in with a box.

We repeated this twice and that was all my stuff. The rest of my stuff at my dad house. He had my bed and desk delivered a week ago.

"Thanks for helping me. I'm Charmed and you are?"

"Jordan." she said with a smile.

We shook hands and she showed me around our dorm. Everything is so nice! She has a couch in here and I put a flat screen up. Its at the top of the wall. It's really spacious in here. The rooms are big too. Mine has light blue walls and a brown wooden floor. Hers has light pink walls and a carpet floor.

We set up my mattresses and my desk. I thanked her and sent her away. I made my bed and decorated. I set up my personals in my bathroom and set up my paperwork and my sewing machine on my desk. It looked nice and neat. Just like I like it. I sat in my room for maybe five minutes just to take it all in.

There was a knock at the door. Not my room door, the dorm door. Jordan told me to answer the door. I went to the door and opened it. Two Asian girls who I'll assume are twins because they are identical, and a boy that I could tell was gay stood at the door. I invited them in.

"I'm Aidan, this is Julie, and this is Whitney." The guy said.

"I'm Charmed. Nice to meet you all" I said as I shook everybody's hand.

I gave them a nice smile and called Jordan. She walked in wearing some blue jean shorts and a green crop top. She looked good. She was petite and had a big ass and thick thighs. She had full lips and her nose was pierces. Her curly black hair was in a bun and her red lipstick and thick lashes made her look really pretty.

Aidan looked like Childish Gambino, but with a white afro. He had his polo shirt on with some tight white skinny jeans. He did have a big ass.

Julie and Whitney both wore polo shirts and tight little blue jean shorts. Whitney was taller and had longer hair. Her polo shirt was blue and she wore blue and black Nikes.

Julie was shorter and had a bigger ass and larger titties. She had on a Obey snapback that was black with white letters. She had on a white polo shirt and black and white Nikes. Her nerd glasses looked good.

"We're about to hit up a taco bell. You wanna go Charmed?" Jordan asked.

"Sure." I said.

I was already dressed. I had on my white crop top t-shirt with some high waited shorts and a hat that said Phat. I had on black and white Nikes. I had let my hair grow out, so it was parted down the middle and straightened. I was wearing blue lipstick and black eyeliner with pink eyeshadow. looked good for a big girl.

We walked over to Julie's Go-cart. She literally had a Go-cart. She told us it's because the campus is big, but she doesn't want to be driving around it in a big ass car. Julie, Whitney, and Jordan squeezed in front while I sat in the back with Aidan.

We both held on to the rail as she drove. People were looking at us and specifically at me. It's probably because I'm new. We walked into Taco bell and started ordering.

Jordan got a taco and a small nacho platter. Julie got a quesadilla and a Dr pepper. Whitney got a burrito and a water. Aidan got a tostada, and a taco with a sprite. I got a taco salad, a small burrito, and a coke. The cashier looked at me funny and I gave her the same look. I paid for everybody's food and we took our food to go.

We went to Julie's dorm and ate there. We talked and laughed and laughed some more. We threw our food away and watched a movie.

I found out a lot about them. They are all sophomores. Aidan is doing boys volleyball. Jordan doesn't do sports, but she is into cosmetology. Julie and Whitney play soccer and Basketball.

I told them I'm only here for this year then I'm leaving to go to Fashion Tech. They nodded and agreed that I should go. I then told them how my shirt and shorts were made by me and they freaked. They were so surprised. They asked me if I would make them some clothes.

"You so talented! You could make a lot of money from that!" Jordan said.

"I know. I am actually. Some times I make clothing just to sell em. I sell them to my dad's fashion boutique." I told them. Their eyes widened.

"Who's your dad?" Julie asked.

"McAllen of Allen's Diva boutique." I said.

"Oh my gosh gurl! Yo daddy got boutiques all over Atlanta. Y'all bankin! No wonder you could pay for our meals!" Aidan said.

"Yup. I just need to finish this and I can go to fashion school. Then I can get my paper and become a fashion designer." I said.

"Wooow!" Julie said.

I giggled. I looked at my watch. It was now eight. Jordan said it's getting late and we should go. We left Julie house and walked back to the dorm. We went our separate ways. I took a shower and lotioned up. I put on my night clothes and called my dad. He was so happy to head I was liking my roommate and that I had made friends.

I went to sleep thinking how great of a day I had. I love college. This is my new start.

.

.

.

hey all

I told you I was gonna have new characters. Don't worry, there are more to come.

Jordan the girl in the red on the cover. Julie and Whitney the asian girls at the top.

vote and comment

smooches