Chapter 1: Things Have Gone Wonderfully Right (Or Horribly Wrong) -Voldemort

Start from the beginning

So, the last thing she expected was for Harry to start speaking to the Dark Lord.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle!" Harry yelled in a deep tone, not one she'd ever heard him use before. His voice demanded attention and respect, radiating more power than she'd ever seen before.

The Dark Lord, to Lily's utmost surprise, flinched at the name, pointing his wand at little Harry like the one year old child was a threat.

"How do you know that name, brat?!" The insane wizard didn't even wait for an answer, just shooting curses at the baby in rapid succession.

Her child merely waved his hand, blocking all of the curses with the simple motion. She didn't even care how he did it, how he blocked all the curses, she was just so grateful, and she wanted to run over to him—both of her children—and hold them, and never let them go.

Lily didn't care about the stupid prophecy, destined to affect one of her children. She just wanted both of her children to be safe and happy. Was that really too much to ask?

Harry—her small son, only a babe—only glared at the Dark Lord, as if he was nothing more than a nuisance. And Lily couldn't find it in her to be surprised anymore, more focused on how utterly grateful she was that Harry was alive, even when Harry started hissing. He gave the foul wizard the same look he gives James, when the boy's father is being incredibly stupid.

She watched the Dark Lord hiss back, as if it physically pained him that he wasn't sending a curse instead. But—it's not possible—, were they speaking Parseltongue? But how would Harry, her little Harry, know Parseltongue?!

Lily remembers right then and there that Harry had never been a normal baby.

She vows at that moment to never forget it again.

.....

"~I will not allow you to harm my brother.~" Harry stated clearly, glaring threateningly at the Dark Lord he was so familiar with.

Voldemort hissed back. "~How is it you speak in Serpent Tongue?!~"

Harry took a small step forward, as much as he could in his small body. "~The prophecy will not come true if you don't do anything, Riddle. It is self-fulfilled.~"

"~What do you know of the prophecy?!~"

Harry wanted to sigh. For such a smart wizard, Tom could be incredibly stupid sometimes. "~It is not your concern, as I will kill you and all of your horcruxes if you touch my brother.~"

Voldemort hissed again, no words, just blatant hissing. Most likely, a jumble of incoherent swear words and spells. Finally, after almost a minute of slipping over his own (forked?) tongue, Voldemort regains his bearings, but not by much. "~How- How?! How do you know about any of this?!~"

And now Harry wanted to just go back to sleep, because this was tiring and completely unproductive for both of them. He yawned, vaguely answering with a dull tone. "~If I tell you I'm a god, will you leave?~"

Voldemort seemed to regard his answer for a few moments, leaving Harry to glare at him flatly while dealing with his indecisiveness. Eventually, not soon enough (in Harry's important opinion), the Dark Lord took a threatening step forward. "~Come with me.~"

Harry stared at him incredulously. He couldn't even be bothered to answer in Parseltongue. "Uh, no? Absolutely not. Why would I do something so stupid?"

Voldemort's anger spiked. Luckily (for him), the Dark Lord wasn't as stupid as he could've been, which would have been attacking. Instead, he tried to salvage the situation. "~I will leave your family alone if you come with me.~"