Chapter Twenty-Four (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Batter up!" Knox yelled as he took the bat to Matteo's kneecaps. Matteo went down as he screamed.

"Sit his ass down." I said pointing to the metal chair.

Two of my guys dragged his ass up and sat him in the chair. They bound him with chains and stepped away.

"Does your father have my wife?" I asked.

"You'll never find them." He smirked. "He's going to have so much fun with her."

I punched him in the face as hard as I could and I could hear the sound of his jaw breaking. He spit blood and teeth out of his mouth and continued to smirk. Cocky f*cker.

"Can I go again?" Knox asked swinging the bat around.

"By all means." I said stepping away.

Knox took the bat and hit him in the kneecaps again and then he swung down and hit his hands. They broke instantly.

"You wanna tell us where they are?" I asked.

"F*ck you."

"That your final answer?" I asked crossing my arms.

He nodded.

"Very well then. Bring them in!" I yelled.

His eyes widened in shock as his mother and wife were brought in.

"How did....you find them?" He asked with sheer panic.

"It was easy once we found you." I said. "When we met you said you liked to play chess. Well checkmate."

Turns out that when he came to the states he brought his mother and his wife with him. Giuseppe found out that Esposito had organized the whole thing. He bought Matteo and the two women a plane ticket and offered to take them in. They were at a different safe house.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"You tell me what I want to know and they will live."

"I can't. He'll kill me."

"Your father will kill you? Now what kind of a parent is that?" I asked as I walked behind his mother.

"Don't!" He yelled but I didn't hear a thing.

I dragged my favorite knife across her throat and she dropped to the ground.

"You psychopathic son of a bitch!" He yelled struggling to get free.

"I prefer the term creative." I smirked.

I moved behind his wife. She had a gag in her mouth like his mouth did and her hands were bound behind her.

"Last chance. Where are they?"

"I don't know!" He yelled. "I don't f*cking know! I swear! Please!"

I knew he was lying. His eyes gave him away.

"I don't believe you." I said reaching my knife up.

"She's pregnant! Stop, she's pregnant!" He yelled.

"Is this true?" I asked her.

She nodded as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"She's two months pregnant." He said.

"Tell me what you know and I'll let her go."

"He has her a secret location that only a few know about. He didn't tell me."

"What's his plan?"

"He wants to get back at Kostas. He wants revenge against him and he just hates you."

"He tried to kidnap her. His men killed Marco and Lacy?"

He nodded.

"He planted the bomb at the diner a while back?"

Fear covered his face. "He ordered it to be done ."

"Who planted it? Who set it off?"

"I had to! He made me do it!"

"Did he have a gun to your head? A knife to your throat?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No."

"Then he didn't make you do it. You could've walked away but you didn't."

And with that I sliced his wife's throat and she dropped. He screamed and yelled and cried.

"Motherf*cker!! I'm going to f*cking kill you!" He screamed struggling to get free.

"Shut him up." I ordered walking back to the table.

Phoenix took out his gun and shot him in the head.

"You really are Il Diavolo," A unfamiliar voice said from behind me. "And maybe a bit psychopathic."

He stood in the front of side entrance door with ten men behind him and one right beside him.

"I am so who the f*ck are you?" 

"Your father-in-law." He said walking over to me and sticking his hand out. "Ivan Kostas and this is my son Maxim Kostas. I'm here to help you rescue my daughter."