PROLOGUE

Sometimes man breaks apart when he feels like God doesn't give him something or someone he seeks. The distance between God and him increases or decreases as life interjects.

In these cases, he either becomes a good Muslim or a rebel. It is at this crossroad, that the lord finally makes this man feel like the lord's decision is better than his own.

When God is angry with a human, he doesn't prohibit him from food, oxygen, water, and all the basic things necessary for living. Even God will not order the sun or the moon to not spread its light on the lawn of that man's house. When Allah is angry, He'll stop instructions (Hidayat) to reach your mind and heart. You'll be unable to distinguish between right and wrong. God will seal your heart and generate a cover over your eyes so the distance between you and God increases...

But over time you'll surely realize your mistakes and blessings of your God on you and once again you return to your God.

When Farhan proposes to Eman, At first Eman doesn't trust him. But with time, she starts to love him with all her heart and falls for him. Then, Farhan gets engaged to Zarlish and Eman breaks into pieces. She becomes a rebel and the distance between Eman and her God increases...

But, life is all about LUCK. let's see where the wind blows. I hope you'll enjoy it. Share your views in the comments and never forget to click the star at the bottom of the page...

My lovely, best, nice and decent I have no words to express her; Laiba Kamil,
Growingupinsane

Inspire me so much so that I'm updating this story, before Destiny I have no courage to upload my writing, but her publication Destiny and in fact, she is the reason for my confidence. I love you jananee...you are my best friend...

Cover made by SBlackPearl Thank you so much.