Ch. 5- Attached (Warning: Lemon)

Guess what, it's not the end of the story. Woot! XD Honestly, I had planned to finish up this story because like, well, Kaoru right. I guess I can update this one. This might be the last chapter, so... 3: I'm sorry fellow readers. I'm trying a new style of Wattpad, trying to smash in drama, love, and comedy. (LUL, what the heck? What's wrong with me.) I've been working on Stars Arise.; Anyway, you might not wanna read the last paragraph, cause, uh, SMUT!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Hikaru!" I called out. He came running down the stairs, and tripped. Hikaru face planted into the ground and I sprinted over to help him up. "Oi," I sighed, "Why are you so clumsy?"

He smiled and replied, "I'm clumsy, but you still love me." I felt blush spread across my cheeks.

Ever since Hikaru had proposed to me, we have lived together in his house. Kaoru agreed happily, and cackled evilly. I'm pretty sure he's going to try to trick me or something. Besides that, Hikaru and I have been spending a lot of time together. The only problem is that Hikaru isn't sure is he wants to still be part if the Host Club.

-Flashback-

"Hikaru, it's alright you know." I smiled.

He shook his head. "But, I can't please them. I only want to please you, if you know what I mean."

I kicked him playfully and sighed. "Only Haruhi and the Host Members know."

"I don't want to pretend that I care about other girls!"

I took his hand and placed it on my own. Without Hikaru, how was Kaoru supposed to play the twincest routine? Honestly, it was dumb, but that was what Tamaki wanted. I honestly didn't mind, but he on the other hand really cared, so I'll let him decide.

-End of Flashback-

Hikaru brushed my (h/c) bangs out of my face. "Hikaru, you should still be in the Host Club you know," I began. "They really need you, and-" Hikaru silenced me with a long, passionate kiss. After he let go, and we caught our breaths, he replied grimly, "I don't want to hurt you again." I shook my head. "You won't hurt me, alright? Now let's go."

We walked to school together. Apparently, nobody had the slightest bit idea that Hikaru and I were together, not even knowing we were engaged. But, it was good everyone didn't know, in a way. I honestly wouldn't want a bunch of fan girls chasing glaring at me as if I had done something wrong. Then, there was Flore. She absolutely hated me, and I didn't return those feelings. Honestly, I'd never hate someone, unless they really do something to get me pissed off. Speaking of which, I had bumped into Flore as I walked past her.

"Watch where you're going!" she practically screamed. Then she saw Hikaru and apologized, "I'm sorry, I'll be more careful, bye Hikaru~" Hm, okay then, I guess she's trying to be nice.

Hikaru P.O.V

As Flore left she flashed me a quick wink and flipped her hair. That slut. I looked down at (Y/n) who seemed to be completely oblivious to what Flore had just done. "(Y/n)..." I whispered. She turned and smiled, "Let's go." As much as I love (Y/n), she can honestly be a bit oblivious sometimes. As we made our way to our classes, we passed by Haruhi. "Hey (Y/n) and Hikaru!" she said energetically.

(Y/n) waved and I flashed a smile. We sat in our seats, and let our boring classes fly by. I honestly hoped that she would come to the Host Club too...

-Time Skip-

I decided to go to the Host Club. I guess, it wouldn't hurt to continue. After all, (Y/n) didn't seem to mind. I opened the familiar doors, and saw everyone in their regular spots. "Ah, Hikaru!" Kaoru called out, "C'mon, let's go to our booth!" I nodded. After a few minutes, a crowd of girls flowed into the room, each requesting their hosts and such. To my disgust, one of the girls was Flore. "I would like to request Hikaru~" she requested. Just great. I'm so blessed. "Oh Hikaru~" Flore cooed. "Yes, young lady?" I nearly spat out that last word, but I kept my cool. "How's my favorite host?" she asked, batting her eyelashes and twirling her hair. She sat herself right next to me, which was too close for my comfort. "I'm fine." I replied with a fake smile. If Kaoru could help me, that'd be great. Do something, please. " Hikaru!!!" Kaoru cried out. Thank god... "Kaoru!" I cried out, acting worried. As I left Flore, I glanced to see a disapproved frown spread on her ugly face. Serves her right. "Kaoru, are you alright?" I asked worry in my eyes, holding his hand. Kaoru looked at me with sad, googly eyes and replied, "I'm sorry, I just tripped, but it hurt a lot." I sighed I relief. "Kaoru, you worried me," I said tenderly and affectionately, "Don't scare me like that." I pressed his hand to my lips, and all the girls around us literally fainted, holding their chests. The last words they could utter were, "Oh Hitachiins~" and "Take me now~", before fainting. I chuckled, very pleased with their responses. It had been a while since Kaoru and I had performed this act, since of the ordeal with Flore and my dear (Y/n). That reminded me of her. I supposed she was home, but I felt a little uneasy. I called her phone just in case. She didn't answer. "Crap..." I muttered under my breath. Lucky for me, it was time for the girls to leave, so as soon as they were all gone, I left hurriedly. "Hikaru!" Kaoru yelled out.