1: Memories

Third person's POV

Just a normal day and a normal life for Jung Hoseok. Birds flapping their wings, soaring high above the blue ocean sky while the clouds decorating it with it's fluffyness.

It was calm and soothing day. Hoseok took his time walking down the streets of Seoul, admiring everything surrounding him, the sky, the busy city, people passing by with their mates. Yup, it was a wonderful day for Hoseok.

Hoseok soon arrived at the gate to his college, students passing by with their mates and some with their friends. If you asked Hoseok on how he knows about mates and how can he certainly know that they are mates. Well, it was kinda obvious.

Mates have simbols on either their neck, forearm and shoulder while the half does not have any of those simbols. Half and mates are like Adam and Eve but just different.

-

Passing by the hall and finally arriving at his destination which is the classroom, he walks towards his seat besides Namjoon and immediately slump down like a lifeless body.

Namjoon jolted in surprise by his friend's act and decided to ask.

"Hoseok? are you ok? This isn't like you to pass out on this lovely morning" the taller shook Hoseok's shoulder lightly and received a quiet mumble. "What was that? You gotta speak up"

"I said, i'm tired of it Joon" Hoseok sighed off while resting his chin on the desk.

"Tired? tired of what?"

Another sigh came out of Hoseok as he now puts his right cheek against the cold hard desk. "I'm tired of looking at everyone being happy while I put on a smile pretending to be happy."

"what are you saying?" the other tilts his head to the side, big confuse eyes looking through him.

"what I'm trying to say is that everything isn't fair. I feel like I am the only students in this college who doesn't have a mate..." Hoseok pouted and looked up at Namjoon who sigh at his pouting friend.

"Hoseok, getting a mate isn't that easy. Mates don't just randomly appear in front of you with just a snap of a fingers. No. It takes time. You'll find your mate soon, just be patience." The taller boy ruffled Hoseok's hair making the older whine at his now messy hair.

-

"Hurry up Hoseok! I wanna get home as fast as I can. I bet Jimin is already home and you know how he is right?" Namjoon locking up his locker with the pin while waiting patiently for the other to finish up packing his stuff too.

"Yeah yeah, I get it. That little shrimp really does get too possessive when there's another mate's scent surrounding you-" Hoseok didn't get to finished his words when Ms Nancy, their English teacher approached them.

"Hello Mr Jung, Mr Kim. I am sorry to interrupt your conversation but would it be ok if I borrowed Mr Jung for awhile? I need to show him something important." Ms Nancy says softly, Hoseok nodded and motioned Namjoon to go home without him, making the taller whine, but he went home anyway not wanting to make a certain small mate getting all grumpy on him.

Ms Nancy told Hoseok to follow her to her car and he gladly did as he was told. Ms Nancy soon motioned Hoseok to hop into the car along with her to which he did. Hoseok doesn't know what exactly was happening, but all he knows is that Ms Nancy is taking him somewhere.

'Is this safe though?...'

She started the engine and the car started to drive to it's destination. The whole car ride was silent and awkward. I mean, Hoseok doesn't know what was going on but he bets his money that this trip is just gonna be some lame stuff his teachers always asked him to do.