chapter I ► time-turner

COLD HART chapter one- time-turner [Your P

COLD HART
chapter one- time-turner
[Your P.O.V]
<~>

"Of course, Professor" I said and took the time turner from his hand. You guys would now probably think, why I have a god damn time turner right now but I will tell you guys my story. It's all started with 7:09 pm.

[7:09 PM]

It's was a cold Sunday night in Hogwarts. I was just a normal girl from Sweden doing my own business. "Dumbledore, wants to talk with you" a Rawenclaw girl told me. "Why" I answered "I don't know" and the Rawenclaw walked away. I walked away from my couch and went to Dumbledore's office. I knocked three time at the door and the door opened reveling Dumbledore there.

"Hello professor, you called me" I said in a ably way. "Yes, Mrs l/n sit down" Dumbledore said and pointed to a couch. I sat down and watched Dumbledore take some Tea and cookies. "I don't understand Professor have I made something wrong" I asked and took some tea.

"No, no I want you to do something for me" as Dumbledore took some tea too. "Of course Professor, what do you want me to do" I said and drinks some of the tea. "I want you to go back in time and change Tom riddle past" Dumbledore said.

"Do you mean Tom Riddle aka Voldemort" I said, and played with my necklace that my mother had before she died when she gave birth to me. "Yes, I want you to make sure that he can able to love again" Dumbledore said and went to his boxes and picked up something. "How" I asked and got up from the couch.

"It's that a time turner" I asked. "Yes, I want you to take it and go back to the time." He said and gave it to you. "Of course, Professor" as I took it from his hand and smirked. "But why me" I asked in a confusion way.

"Because, you're one of the talented witch in this school and you're very smart that you can fool the dark lord" Dumbledore said. "Thank you Professor, but how about that I'm gonna make him able to love again" I said.

"With this" Dumbledore said and picked a little jar. "This can is gonna make sure that his able to love again, very hard receipt and very long time to make it. Make sure he drinks all of it y/n" Dumbledore said and gave me the can.

"Good luck, Y/n L/n" Dumbledore said and I took the time turner and backed the time.

Everything started to fade away and Dumbledore too, I started to fell dizzy and blacked out.

I waked up with people streaming and shouting. I went up from the cold floor and looked around '9 3/4' sign was there and the trainees too. So I walked in the train and tried to find a empty sit place.

I couldn't find no empty sit place, so I walked in to a random sit place and sat there and ignored to whoever sat here and took the daily prophet and folded over to the first page.

'NEWT SCAMANDER' I read the tittle when someone's voice irrupted me. "You don't like it either" a male voice said, as I putted down the newspaper to the board and looked up to see a handsome man.

"Tom Riddle" the handsome man said and stole the newspaper from the board. "Y/n l/n" I replied, bingo I found Voldemort. 
"I have never ever seen you in hogwarts" Tom said and browsed to next page. "I'm new, I transferred from Sweden to here" I lied how much I hated to lie to people.

"What blood type do you have?" he asked, "Half-blood" I replied. The rest of the ride was a awkward moment, he keep asking question about me and more he keeps asking questions more I have to lie.

We are finally in front Hogwarts...