Chapter 2

Finally!!!!!!! Chapter two is here!!!!!!!!! I love all of my fans and appreciate that I was number 10 on the whats hot page

Go on...read!

He's the Macho Mafia Man and I'm the soon-to-be BRIDE?!!!!!!

Its been five minutes and dad still hadnt told us yet. I got very impatient and was about to say something when dad looked up from the table with the most grief-filled experession I've ever seen in my life. He smiled and began to talk.

"Back when I was your age, my best friends name was Kyle Streaton. We did everything together and it was always easy to get out of trouble since his dad was head of some Mafia group thing. He couldnt tell me the name of it or what the group does, and to this day I have no clue." He looked at the table again as if he was debating on whether he should continue or not. Either way I still had to know so he continued.

"One day while we were at my house, we got a phone call. I answered but it wasnt for me, it was for him. I could tell something had gone wrong just by the tone of the mans voice. After five minutes had passed, Kyle had dropped the phone and went to sit on the couch. He stared off into space with THE most unreadable expression on his face. Every now and then his face would turn into love, hate, fury, grief, and disbelief. I couldnt take the intense silence, so I asked what was wrong and had let him know that everything was okay, and that I was there for him." dad had closed his eyes and took several deep breaths. Me and Christy stared at him, then each other, and then back at him.

"He had told me that his mother his mother was brutally murdered. Her body was chopped up into about sixty, one inch pieces. Some parts were sewn together to make three inch parts but her body was formed into a message. It read: 'We Told Ya So' with an explanation point on the end. But the weirdest part was that htey had used her head as the dot under the line. And thats not even the weirdest part. They had found something in her mouth, but it was all over her face too. It was like-"

"Dad! Could you please just get to the point? I think Christy is gonna throw up!" And sure enough, she ran over to the garbage can and puked her guts out.

What he had told me was extremely horrible! I wouldnt blame him if he killed anyone that mentioned his mother. She came and sat next to me with a pale-green face and laid her head on the table. I lightly rubbed her back and ushered for dad to go on.

"Im sorry Christina. Anyways, he was extremely devastated and left. I hadnt seen him for about five years. When I went to a party I was shocked to see him there. After all that time. It was a suprise party and I was crowned and kead to the middle of the living room. The most beautiful girl walked up to me and gave me a lap dance. It was your mother..." Wow! Mom worked him in a chair. Too Much Fucking Info!

"Anyways, Kyle walked up to me and told me that he couldnt miss my 22nd-"

"Wow dad. So he could miss your 21st, 20th, 19th, and 18th-"

"I get it! Just let me finish the story. We got drunk and gambled, and let me tell you, I had mad skills in poker. But Kyle's were better. I ended up oweing 50 grand." What the flake? Who plays poker long enough to owe that much? You'd think he'd stop after $1,000. Damn determined dad! I was staring at him intently. I looked over, and that seemed to evven get Chhristy's attention, while she stared at him blankly.

"I'm sorry for being rude Mr. Casten, but you do deserve a slap for that." Christy said. I couldnt hold in my laughter anymore. I laughed aloud and soon they both joined in.

"Alright, alright", he said," I have to hurry and finish. So he told me that I had one year to pay him. I just couldnt come up with the money since I had student loans to pay back and other stuff. So I though that I could talk some sense into him once the year was over. But, apparently, he had obtained the 'mafia ways', as he was now the head of it, and told me to give him the money or die. i didnt want to die, since it wasnt on my schedule, so I pleaded with im until he came to a conclusion. He said that since I was his best friend he would spare my life. But i had to give my first baby girl's hand to his son's in marriage." What the crap?! Words could not describe how unbeleieveably angry I was. That muscle buster, skinned head, Mr. Clean, washing machine peniscoloda forced my dad to force me, to get married!

(A/N: I dont know what the hell i was writing so dont pay attention to that.)

"Thats pretty much it, isnt it dad? I have to marry his son or you die?" He nodded, still staring at the table, looking helpless and, scared? I hope he doesnt think that Im just gonna let him die.

"Dad? I hope you know that I love you, and that i will NOT let that bastard kill you." He lifted his head and ran to me. He scooped me up into a big hug, kissing all over my face, repeating: 'I love you! Im sorry! Im going to live!'. He set me down, and I was going to head up to my room, but then I saw that female again. Only this time she was fully clothed. She smiled at me and began to talk,

"I accept your apology about my face, but Im so sorry for sleeping with your dad." No way! She really fucked up!

"Im not understanding you clearly," I said,"You see, I cant help remembering that I never apologized." Her smile faltered, leaving me completely satisfied. Dad cleared his throat and laughed nervously.

"Um, Annie, please apologize, she is the one booking your wedding honey." Dad asked.

"Im sorry dad i cant apologize if I dont mean it. But we dont need her anyways. You can ask that shithead Kyle if he could book the wedding." Dad walked a little closer to me and again, towering over me.

"Watch how you talk to me," he said sternly, but then changed to happiness, "And you're right! We could ask that shithead." I sighed,

"So there, little miss Hello Titty, we dont need you. Now leave this troubled married man alone." The bitch lokked at my father, who waved goodbye, and she huffed and stormed out of the house. I turned to dad.

"Next time when you have an issue talk to me first okay?"

"K. Im sorry hun. I just wasnt thinking straight." he said. Christy mumbled,

"Especially how you played a gambling game until you owed 50 large. Dont forget mister, your slap is still coming." We all laughed. I just realized that we had school, which I desperately wanted to skip.

"Dad," I whined," Can we please skip school today, please?" Christy joined in and said,

"Yeah please? Pretty please with you life on top?" Dad stiffened and nodded his head immediately. Poor guy.

"Christy! You cant blackmail my Dad! Thats wrong. We should just play him in poker until he owes fifty grand." Both of us laughed our asses off. Dad just sat there and waited for us to stop while he pouted.

"Dad we were just kidding. I wont ever blackmail you. Unless you cheat on mom again." His face hardened.

"Oh yeah. Could yall keep that yo yourselves. I was doing it for a good cause because I really didnt want to be the one sending you the message, if you know what I mean?" Oh yeah. We totally forgot about the way Kyle's mom died. I guess Christy was thinking about it too because she ran to the garbage can and puked, again.

"UM, Dad, Im gonna take Christy upstairs so she can rest. Its kinda your fault that shes sick."

"Yeah okay, but could you come back down here? I have someone that I want you to meet."

"K!" I helped Christy up the stairs and into my bed. I took her shoes off and tucked her into bed. I also brought her a trashcan.

"Thanks" she mumbled.

"Anytime" I replied, "Sweet Dreams."

I ran back downstairs to find one hell of a sexy guy next to a skinheaded, Mr. Clean looking, scary guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOH whos that sexy guy and what is he doing in her house? Im sorry that I didnt post but its not like I have a computer so it'll be maybe 2 or more days before I upload again and be happy that I posted again. So leave behind you thoughts and freaking fucking vote fans! If you dont I wont post for about a week and I know thats a cruel punishment so do it. I KNOW you guys love me so next time I'll try to post at least 2 chapters.