"We have to go, now. Analia, let's go." Analia frowned at his statement - hearing how rushed and out of breath he sounded. She probably took a bit longer to react which caused Harry to walk over to her and grab onto her wrist and pulled her out of the house - Evan following just a few steps behind them.

"Wait what, why?" She questioned again while Harry practically dragged her wherever they needed to go.

"The quarters are being attacked right now. Jackson told me to bring you to the safe house." Harrys words were rushed as he made his way towards the safe room he was shown a couple days ago. Analia's mind whirled around as the words were being analyzed in her head.

"We're what?" But before Analia could say anything else she was already being pushed into a room. Harry forcefully shoving her inside before closing the door and locking it. He punched a code onto the keypad and left just like that.

Analia looked up at the door in disbelief that she was stuck in a room without anything to defend herself. Yes - she wasn't necessarily trained to do so. Harry never really got to training her, every time they tried it would end up - well training somewhere else. Their skills in bed more like.

She huffed and started to pace around while the sound of gunshots rang through the air from outside. Analia was quite familiar with it, having it around her for years but she still didn't like the fact that Jackson seemed to solve everything with violence. Her involvement in anything was purely just because she was his daughter and that was it. She never liked getting into the nitty gritty stuff of his meetings and what not but she was always dragged into them somehow. It irked her but this was her lifestyle - she had no choice.

Analia was sat in one of the dusty chairs whilst she waited for someone to get her - anyone really but it had been about 15 minutes which felt way longer since she was stuck in these four walls. She really had nothing in the room to entertain her - not even her phone since Harry had so nicely taken her away before she could do anything at all.

Analia shot up from her seat when she could hear shuffling outside the door. The sounds causing her to come closer. A sigh of relief leaving her mouth at the fact that she was finally going to be let out. But before she could even get to the door. A loud bang caused her movements to cease followed by her eyes landing on keypad inside the room which flickered a spark, before the door slowly opened.

"Shït." Analia exclaimed when the door opened and stood right in front of her was a man. All she could see were his eyes. His dark brown eyes that were staring into her blue ones. She put her arms in defense and gulped, feeling goosebumps from the tip of her head down to her toes. Moments like these are when Analia really wished she wasn't born into this lifestyle but she couldn't do a thing.

"You're prettier than they say you are."  The man spoke with a deep and thick accent. Analia couldn't quite understand anything but they. Who was they? And what did they want with her?

"I-I don't know w-what you're saying.." She stated with fear dripping from her tone. Analia let out a small gasp when she heard the cock of the gun and the metal barrel was right in front of her, between her eyes and resting at her forehead. She could practically feel the searing heat from it - seeing as it was just recently fired. Analia's eyes started to tear up at this point. Her glassy blue ones looking up at the brown ones in front of her that held no emotion, no pain, no guilt - nothing.

Analia watched as his finger slowly slid towards the trigger. The action finally causing the tears in her eyes to fall towards the ground before she closed them fully. This was how it was all going to end.

A loud bang sounded across the room. The sound causing a muffled and ringing sense in her ears, making everything sound far and blurry in a way. Her eyes were still closed at this point whilst endless tears fell from her tear ducts. Before someone's touch caused her eyes to open wide. Her eyes landing onto Harry. His lips moving but no words were heard. She furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at his pink ones - not being able to make out a word he was saying.

"W-what?" Analia mumbled incoherently before Harry took her arms and pulled her up to stand.

"I'm going to get you out of here okay?" He stated but still got no reply. Her mind fuzzy and ears ringing as she watched Harry take her away.

———

i didnt know how to end it hdkshdja bUT HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER AND AGAIN PLS COMMENT I HAVENT BEEN GETTINGG ANY IT MAKES ME SAD BC THEN IDK IF U GUYS STILL LIKE THE FIC OR NOT SIGH anyways thank you for 37k ur all amazing

are yall missing harry as much as i am?

- till next time muchachos