"I don't want to think about it." Analia mumbled before getting off the toilet and holding onto Harry's hand, dragging him into the room. Harry was caught off guard when her lips pressed into his own roughly. Shortly after, he was being pushed onto the bed. The back of his knees hitting the edge of it causing Analia to take her place on his lap.

"Woah woah, slow down..." He mumbled against her lips once she pressed them onto him once more. Harry slowly pushed her away but didn't do much of a difference because she shifted her attention to his jugular. Her lips nibbling and sucking on the sensitive skin.

"Are you sure you want to be doing this? After what you went through? I just - I don't know." Harry asked her whilst holding her head in his hands. Analia looked into his eyes seeing the genuine concern and pursed her lips. The genuine concern Harry had showed in his eyes were cancelled out by the tone in Harry's voice it was sort of off and she caught it.

Despite the fact that Analia was strong minded and strong willed she was always quite sensitive - emotional perhaps. It was her tendency of being a scorpio. Always insecure about how people thought of her - even more when her father was basically part of a mob. A syndicate, if you may. So hearing the apprehension in Harry's voice kind of threw her off a bit.

"If you didn't want to sleep with me - you could have just said no. Of course! I want this - why else would I be pushing you onto the bed and straddling you? I'm not made of glass Harry. That - that man completely objectified me. I was nothing but an object to him. I just thought... with you. It's different." Analia stated with a tinge anger and disbelief at his words. All she felt right now was unwanted. It was never a good feeling to have.

Before Harry could even say anything back - Analia already had her arms crossed against her chest and her body weight being lifted from his lap. It only took her a few seconds to get to his door and exit the room with the loud slam of it being the last thing he heard.

- - -

ANALIA was sat next to Evan whilst she was holding onto a sketchbook. Her hands absentmindedly moving against the paper. This was the only thing she had - ever since she was a child she would watercolor. It was something that she loved to do, probably wasn't very good at it and she'd stop for a few years then get back on it then stop again. It was a cycle but it was always her first love. Her mother had taught her how to blend the colors and how much water to use. Watercoloring was just close to her heart.

"Looks like Harry's ring." Evan mumbled beside her but she had barely caught what he had said, so she asked him to repeat it again. Analia's brows furrowed when he repeated his statement before she looked at the drawing in front of her. It did look like his ring - his rose ring to be specific. Analia didn't even realize it because she was absentmindedly painting. Her subconscious was obviously focused onto Harry despite her saying that she wasn't. She thought that what she was drawing was just her imagination but clearly far from it.

But before Analia could say anything in reply, the loud sounds of something that sounded like firecrackers brought them both out of their short lived conversation.

"What is that?" Analia asked him curiously whilst Evan slowly stood up from the couch and started walking towards the door. More sounds were heard shortly after but they sounded nearer now.

"Evan, what's going on?" She questioned him but was abruptly cut off when the door in front of him was opened. Evan had his gun up at the person's face before placing it down seeing that it was just Harry.