Monday at Midtown High

Start from the beginning

"what's your next class y/n?" I asked 

"advanced chem." she replied with a big smile.

"same. we can walk together if you want." I replied with a even bigger smile.

Her face lit up knowing that someone friendly would be in her next class.

"that would be great." we both got up and walked to our class. as we walked in everyone was staring at us. I knew exactly why, they have never seen me around another girl other then MJ. Y/n also got looks because she just looked amazing.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly which I was excited and upset. I was excited because today I get to move into the avengers tower but I was upset because I had to leave Y/n. The last bell rang and everybody was up and out the door. There is no school because of winter break. I sat outside with Y/n while she waited for her ride to come. we mainly talked about the new star wars movie we both wanted to see.

your pov

"I can't wait any longer I need the next movie to come out!" I said happy I have another star wars nerd to be friends with. I shivered just a little since all I had on was a long sleeve red shirt. I was shocked when I felt something go around me. Peter took his sweatshirt off and put it around me. 

"I can't take your jacket you will be freezing." I said as I started to pull off the huge sweatshirt. His hands locked around my arm stopping me from pulling it off. 

"I have another in my backpack." He reached in and grabbed another jacket and put it on himself. happy pulled up in a green wig and I would have lost it if peter wasn't sitting next to me. 

"I have to go thanks for the jacket I might give it back to you." I said jokingly. 

"it's fine keep it. it looks better on you." he said with a smirk as I got into the car.

I sat there smiling to myself. Happy drove 3 blocks away then stopped the car and looked at me. I saw his green wig again and I lost it. If looks could kill I would be dead right now cause happy ironically wasn't happy I was laughing at him. 

"sooo who's the boy?" he said. I stopped laughing once he said that and almost chocked trying to get air. 

"it's just a friend happy." I said avoiding eye contact. 

"ohhhh sure I get it, you don't want to say you like him because you hate people but deep down you like him and you also think he doesn't like you so you think it's better to completely ignore your feelings." he said with a smirk on his face knowing he was right.

I sat there nothing to say. All happy saw was me sitting next to a guy and he thinks that's my soulmate. I know I am wearing his jacket but  I was just cold it doesn't mean anything I think. 

"whatever happy can we just get home." I said trying to hide a smile. I just want to get home and help the avengers move the new person in. I have no clue who this person is. All I know is he is moving in across the hall from me and we have to share a bathroom so this person better be a neat person.

once we get home I see loads and loads of boxes by the front door. this is going to be fun. I have always been moving around for as long as I can remember so I enjoyed starting with a clean plate and creating it to be everything I wanted and I can't wait to help this person do the same thing.

I run upstairs to quickly do my packet of work. it really wasn't that hard just your basic science and math questions. I was done in about 20 minutes. I look through my closet to find something comfortable. I pick a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra so basically  my work out outfit.

SORRY IM ENDING IT HERE ITS A LONG CHAPTER