Zangyack Attack

In the Beacon Academy cafeteria, Team RWBY, JNPR, YEAGER, CET(Connor Ethan and Trent and GOKAI are all sitting together as Blake looks over some notes. Luka kept ogling y/n as she thinks of him being sexy. Yang then slides up next to her partner.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. *closes her book* Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Nora giggles as she continues to toss grapes at yang with her spoon. Yang catches the fruit with ease, giving Nora the thumbs up.

Y/n: So Gai.

Gai: Hmm?

Y/n: How do you and the rest of the team like beacon academy so far?

Gai: It's awesome.

Ahim: Spectacular ..

Don: Cool.

Joe: Relaxing..

Marvelous: Not bad.

Y/n: *sees Luka not speaking* Hey, Luka.

Luka: Huh? Oh. It's badass.

Yang and Kira decided to slide next to their boyfriend..

Kira: Babe, what are you doing?

Y/n: Just like blake, getting ready for this semester.

Yang: Boring…

Ruby then slams a binder onto the table, catching you and everyone else off guard. On the cover of the binder is written "Vytal Festival Activities, Property of Weiss Schnee". This has been hastily crossed out with a red marker pen, and with the same pen, a new title, "Best Day Ever Activities", has been written underneath.

Ruby: *clearing her throat, She gestures to everyone at the table* Sisters... friends... Boyfriend... Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This ought to be good. *She catches another berry in her mouth*

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby:  *makes "peace" signs with both hands* I am not a crook.

Voltage: Yeah, very convincing.

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang! *points her finger at Blake*

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right? Y/n?

Y/n: Uh…

An apple is tossed at Yang and Boinks her in the face. She glares at Nora.

Nora: Booooooooooooo!