A/N

Hey guys

So I have so many things to talk about rn

NUMBER ONE

This Story hit 1k reads and that's genuinely so exciting for me because I never thought it'd ever hit anything near that so
THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!

This Story hit 1k reads and that's genuinely so exciting for me because I never thought it'd ever hit anything near that so THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!

NUMBER TWO

I put out another Tom Holland fic because I'm Tom Holland trash and I think he's genuinely amazing.

This story is called Party Tattoos and it's slightly more serious than this story since I think this story is very easy going and I plan on Supermarket Flowers to be more of a shorter story anyways while Party Tattoos is going to be a very long and impactful story.

Updates WILL BE SLOW with this story just because I want it to be perfect.

It is a social media fic but I will have a lot more Real Life chapters in that book than I do this one so if you prefer Real Life chapters then that book may be the one for you!

COVER

CAST

Dorothy "Dodie" Clark as Clementine Oakley

SNEAK PEAK

Clementine had her hair half up and half down messily with no makeup since she never felt bothered to do it. She wore a cute yellow dress that sat at her mid-thigh and she had no shoes on. She avoided wearing shoes as much as possible. For some reason, ever since she was a little girl running around Cambridge, England with her friends, she would never wear shoes. When she was little she associated not wearing shoes with freedom. When she had to wear shoes to events she wore open toe shoes to have the same feeling of not wearing shoes.

She sat in the middle of her fuzzy carpet still plucking at her ukelele and humming random tunes. Her toes curled into the rug, which was what she imagined a cloud would feel like. Soft and comforting. She had a vanilla cookie candle burning and her iced coffee in a mason jar mug next to her. The two scents filled her nose and a sense of warmth filled her entire mind while she happily plucked, still in her own little world.

NUMBER THREE

I am by NO MEANS stopping Supermarket Flowers because I just love Tom and Lexa too much cause they're my little innocent baby beans and they deserve the world

But this story is already almost halfway done so I decided to stary a more long-term Tom Holland story.

Now, I don't know if there will be a squeal to Supermarket Flowers because I have a few endings for this book in mind and I think that it just depends on what happens as the story plays out and how the characters evolve.

SO PLEASE GO CHECK OUT PARTY TATTOOS I'VE PUT MOST OF MY HEART AND SOUL INTO IT AND I HOPE YOU LOVE CLEMENTINE OAKLEY JUST AS MUCH AS I DO