Numbani to Gibraltar: A Much Needed Break

Start from the beginning

Junkrat: Whoopsies, I mean the feds.

???: Unfortunately, due to the Petras Act, we function as a secretive organization. The police forces and military do not take kindly to Overwatch's presence. Fortunately, the missions you will be on does not have police or military interference.

Junkrat: Ooh! No feds up our bums!

???: For the most part.

Looking back at Roadhog, he stared at a burnt image, of what it was, I don't yet know. Seeing the two of us stare at him, he put away the picture and nodded.

Roadhog: Sure...

Junkrat: Sign us up!

Hearing a loud thud, the floor began to shake a bit before stopping.

???: Excellent.

Pointing to a large blue bin, the machine continued.

???: Inside the bin are your belongings. Gather then and meet us outside. Welcome to Overwatch.

Watchpoint Gibraltar...
Doom Slayer's POV

VEGA: Was it necessary to add them to the roster without Commander Morrison's approval?

He'll be fine.

VEGA: What is your goal with those two?

A demolition expert. That's important. Well...that and making Morrison and Hayden uncomfortable.

VEGA: I see...

Junkrat: Let's get this rollin, friend!

Walking outside the ship into Watchpoint Gibraltar, the group of heroes stood outside, surrounding Brigitte and talking to her. Commander Morrison and Ana both approached me with a mixture of emotions.

Ana: You did well out there, Walker.

Morrison: But why are these two out of their cells?

Junkrat: Ah! Good day, partner.

Morrison: Partner!? What!?

Roadhog: BWEHH....HAHAHA!

Ana: Umm...Walker? What did you do to them?

VEGA: He....made them a part of Overwatch now.

Overwatch Cast: HE WHAT!?

A Few Hours Later...
Command Center...

Morrison: Whatever happens with those two, it'll be on you, Walker.

Yeeeep. Yep, yep, yep.

Walking out of the command center, I began to walk by Dr. Samuel Hayden as he watched the news from one of the scientist's computer. Hearing Numbani, I stopped myself and peeked over the doctor's shoulder as a reporter spoke from the wreckage that was the fight.

 Hearing Numbani, I stopped myself and peeked over the doctor's shoulder as a reporter spoke from the wreckage that was the fight