Part 29 Dark Plans | Edited

Start from the beginning

You put your hand on your stomach, addressing seated next to you Lily "I feel weird..." - you looked down at the empty plate and your empty cup. When you saw Molly on the other side of you about to eat the same thing you just had, you shook your head "Don't eat that"

"You think it's expired--?" - Molly asked

"I don't think that house elves would use expired ingredients.." - you barely uttered

Then a frightened face rushed straight towards your table, holding a newspaper in their hand - it was a random boy from your house.

He smacked it on top of the table right next to your plate. You could read the visible headline written in massive, black ink that said 'Mass Murderer Spotted In London'

 You could read the visible headline written in massive, black ink that said 'Mass Murderer Spotted In London'

'Mortier Hollow' was the name of the murderer. That name sounded familiar. He was after your father once at the ministry. Since you've come from the future - you know your family might be in danger once again.

Your family was still alive now. And since you used to barely visit them in the future, you could still do so now. All though, you'd look a little older to them now. You had older parents and wizards can live longer than muggles so it makes sense they're still here now - you were just glad there was a chance to see them again and maybe even protect them.

Mortier had traced your family's home in the future once and they had to move away. They'd always send an owl to you whenever they could but you wouldn't always receive their letters. It didn't matter now as you had memorized all of their probable locations.

However, no matter how many times your parents would move, they still ended up crossing paths with Lord Voldemort who ended up killing them both. And that's why this mission still felt difficult. You wanted to make yourself appear good for him and yet there was still this sort of ache. For now, he hadn't turned into a monster at least. Maybe there was a chance of redemption.

Mortier, however, also known as the 'hook' had apparently also terrorised Hogwarts at one point - which you knew would be incoming.

You were the only one already aware what the future beholds but you couldn't tell anyone. First of all they wouldn't believe and second of all it could blow your cover. Some people are just horrible at keeping secrets.

"Ugh." - Lily frowned "Grindelwald's follower. I didn't know they still existed."

"Looks like he's back to killing muggles" - the boy replied.

"Why is he targeting the Ministry then if muggles and muggleborns are his problem?" - Molly asked

The boy shrugged "Who knows. For some satisfaction is enough"

"Excuse me..." - you said, lifting up from the table and quickly running out of the main hall

Lily and Molly thought you were getting emotional about Mortier being free so they had intentions to seek you after, thinking you need some time alone.

On the table of Slytherin, Tom and his club members discussed the same headline when one of them brought in the same paper.

"Finally" - Avery smirked "Someone else taking actions against those filthy things"

"Muggles are of no major interest. He is wasting his time" - Unimpressed, Tom sipped his drink

"It's official" - Another member grinned "Mortier Hollow is my new hero" - he glanced at Tom "We should become Grindelwald's followers"

Tom frowned "I shall never submit to someone as weak as Grindelwald. Pure fool faced defeat to an old halfwit like Dumbledore"

"Maybe we should inform him on our little Mudblood mix?" - Avery grinned as he glanced at the Gryffindor table - Lily in particular. "All we need to do is find his whereabouts and then..."

Tom smirked "Send an owl."

His eyes quickly locked onto the sight of you rushing out of the room. Marvolo excused himself and set out to follow you, interested to find out the reason behind your sudden absence.

When he saw you sit down on a bench in the empty yard, Riddle approached you

You glanced up and a smile widened on your face as you jumped up, as if suddenly getting a rush of adrenaline "Oh, hi, Tom!"

He stepped back, noticing you were about to reach for his hands "Is everything fine" - he asked

"Everything is great!" - your eyes glinted with affection, as if your eyelids suddenly grew heavy "Oh I just love him!" - you shrieked

Riddle looked appalled and confused at the out of nowhere confession "Do I even care to ask who"

Your pupils were widely dilated "Gilderoy! Oh he's so handsome!"

"Gilderoy" - he repeated in a low tone, unaware of who you're talking about "An acquaintance of yours?"

As if it just struck you, your smile disappeared "No..."

Riddle nodded as if realizing what was happening. He grabbed onto your arm and started dragging you through the corridors

"Are you leading me to see him?"

"Yes." - Tom glanced over his shoulder, obviously lying and heading for Slughorn's office instead.