Round 21

Question 21: Do you love your fans?

Laura:

Laura: Should I even have to answer this? I love them with all my heart. I know not a lot of celebrities acknowledge their fans but my fans are my family. I reply to all of their tweets, I have full conversations with them, I give them advice, I talk to them. I just really have a connection with them.

Guy: But you don't even know them.

Laura: So what? They're human just like me and I'm a regular person just like them. We're all the same. Nobody is different and nobody is perfect. Celebrities are not better than anybody. We all are normal.

Dove:

Dove: They're going to hate me for this but I'm not going to lie. I Dovely them sometimes.

Guy: Oooh! They're going to get yoooooou!

Dove: No, no, no! Only because some of them turn everything I do into a bad thing. I told a fan that her priority shouldn't be meeting a celebrity and I got turned into the bad guy.

Kellie:

Kellie: I don't call them my fans. They're my bros and sisters. We cool like that.

Guy: Y'all too cool for school?

Kellie: ..........

Guy: My bad.

Sofia:

Sofia: *Smiles* ¡Sí! ¡Amo a mis fanáticos con todo mi hermoso corazón! (Yes! I love my fans with all my beautiful heart!)

Guy: What was it?

Guy 2: She said-

Sofia: You don't have to translate. They know what I said.

G:

G: *Looks up from reading* Of course Genevieve Knight Hannelius loves her fans.

Guy: Mhm.

G: Now you wait a minute?

Sabrina:

Sabrina: If you knew me, you'll know that the first people I thank are my fans. I do this because without them, and I mean this, it literally wouldn't be possible to succeed that much. Because think about this: who would vote for you in a specific category? Who would buy your albums when they come out? Who would buy your cds? Who would put you on the charts if they didn't listen to your music all the time? They are supportive, wonderful, unique, truthful fans and I love them. Without them it just wouldn't be possible. That's just how I think. So that's my thank you to you guys. I love you guys.

Dove:

Dove: But I will forever Dovely them. I mean, they're the most adorable fans ever and it warms my heart seeing them all. Especially when they just run up and hug me. I appreciate them. I really do.

Guy: You guys are lying.

Dove: What do I have to lie for?

China:

China: From China Anne McClain to her fans.... whatever you guys are called. Ahem! "Dear fans, thank you for your support and encouragement. Thank you for showing up to events and giving us ratings. Thank you for acknowledging us. Thank you for-"

Guy: We get it.

China: I had four more pages to go. I'm trying to show appreciation to my fans.

Guy: Show some appreciation on your own time!

Kellie:

Kellie: You guys rock!

Guy: Camp Rock!

Laura:

Laura: I am not a liar and I really do mean that I love you all.

Guy: And allll of me, loves alll of you!

Laura: No. Just not.

~~~Thank You For Reading~~~