Round 6

Statement 6: Give your best Laura Marano impersonation.

Sofia:

Sofia: Okay! *Clears throat* "Oh really? Well, how about you get out of my face and let me think about it... Thank you!"

Points: 6

Dove:

Dove: What's the question?

Guy: It's not a question, it's a dare. Give your best Laura Marano impersonation.

Dove: Oh... this is going to be easy.

G:

G: "No, see I don't think you understand! When I say something. I'm not asking, I'm demanding! I can be nice, but I can be mean as well! Don't let the looks fool you!"

Guy: *Whispers* Laura doesn't sound to nice.

Points: 6

Laura:

Laura: What?

Guy: Give your best Laura Marono impression.

Laura: You want me to give you an impersonation... of myself?

Guy: It says you have to.

Laura: Are you stupid?

Guy: What?

Laura: There I just gave your stupid tail an impersonation of myself.

Points: 3

Laura: *Sarcastically* Wow I get points for being myself.

Note: I don't mean to make Laura seem mean, I'm a big fan of her, but they say this is how she is in real life. She's a demanding person and she speaks her mind all the time, and she's very protective of the people she loves but she demand respect back from them.

Sabrina:

Sabrina: "No see I don't think you understand, you are the one that wanted me for this role and the fact that I took time out of my schedule, means I demand you to listen to me. I'm not going to do this. Ok? Ok."

Guy: I wish she would talk to me like that.

Points: 3

Rowan:

Rowan: "You see him? That's my boyfriend. His name? Ross Shor Lynch. Do not touch him. I love him to death and I'm very protective of him. You do not want to see the Sagittarius side of me."

Guy: Wrong.

Rowan: What?! How?!

Dove:

Dove: "This is it? This is all I made? But this amount is not good enough. I want my full amount or else I'ma turn into a monsta!!! *Calm way* You're dismissed."

Points: 3

China:

China: "Yes, I still own a flip phone and no you will not flip it like a bottle."

Points: 3

Rowan:

Rowan: How?!

Guy: She doesn't say his full name and she doesn't bring her Zodiac sign into it. And she would never be like that over him.

Laura:

Laura: I gave y'all an impression of me. So, why are you guys back?

Guy: We have to do it.

Laura: I didn't ask that. I asked, why are y'all coming back to me?

G:

G: "*Laughs* Oh my god I love Katt Williams! He's so funny!"

Points: 12

~~~I came to dance, dance, dance~~~

Laura: 3

Dove: 3

G: 12

Sofia: 6

China: 3

Sabrina: 3

Rowan: 3