Part 2 Why Can't I Just Do My Homework In Peace

Sighing I got up and went to the kitchen. I put my homework down on the dining table and went to get a glass of water when I tripped on the uneven floor. I landed on my face, I turned over on my back when I heard a knock on the door. I got up slowly and opened the door.

"Are you ok?" it was Peter again.

"Yeah, I just slipped on the floor" I answered sick of the question. Suddenly he looked at me horrified, "Your nose is bleeding" He said pointing to it. "Oh gods" I sighed making my way to the bathroom, "You can come in if you like just close the door behind you". I heard the door close and footsteps come towards me. Peter stood in the door frame. "Sorry, I .. Aunt May heard the loud crash and and she wanted me to check if if everything was ok" He mumbled. "It's fine" I said to him and walked out to the kitchen and sat down at the table. He sat down across from me and glanced at my school work.

"Who are you writing about for the English essay?" He inquired.

"Sherlock Holmes and you?"

"I don't know yet"

"You still have another two weeks for it"

"Yeah, what play are the drama club doing this year?"

"I don't know yet, we were brainstorming today it's either 'Les Mis' or 'Grease'"

"Do you think if I joined I'd still be able to get a part?"

"Probably nothing is decided yet but how come you want to join the drama club?"

"Aunt May said I had to join one and well... you're my neighbor ...and you're in the drama club...... sooo I thought you know....."

"I think that would be great the drama club is really fun"

"Yeah I think I'll join.... I should probably get going"

"Before you go, is it still bleeding?" I lifted the tissue off my nose, Peter nodded,"I'll see you in school" I got up and let him out the door. 

I sighed walking to the bathroom to get more tissues for my nose. I stood in front of the mirror, held my nostrils together and tilted my head forward applying pressure until the bleeding had finally stopped. I sat down at the table and started writing my essay about Sherlock Holmes. In English class our teacher asked us to write an essay about our favorite literary character and I chose Sherlock Holmes. As I was starting my essay the door suddenly burst open.

"Hello, I'm Harry Potter" He said as he entered the room closing the door behind him, I looked at him, he looked a little like Percy but not exactly, it was probably just the dark hair. "I'm sorry?" I asked. The guy looked stunned he stared at me in disbelief. 

"You know Harry Potter the boy who lived"

"I'm sorry I have no idea who you are, are you roman maybe?"

"Roman?, no I'm a wizard"

"Alright..... erm could you please leave?"

"No, I'm here to take you to Hogwarts"

"No"

"What?"

"You heard me British dude, I'm not going goodbye" I stood up and started to shoo him out the door, he did nothing to protest. Once he left I closed the door, I had no idea as to what just happened. I wanted to go back to doing my homework but my stomach rumbled. I realized I hadn't had dinner yet. Sighing I stood up and walked to the fridge. I opened it and looked inside. I read all the sticky notes on each container. I took out the one that said 'pasta' and reheated it. I put it on the plate and started eating it. Once my plate was cleared I washed up after myself and sat down to do my homework.

I finished my homework showered and went to bed. I really shouldn't have fallen asleep.

{Dream Sequence}

I was standing in the middle of a field standing opposite me was a man with a goatee, he didn't look like a god, or a demigod and he didn't say anything he just looked at me. Suddenly the dream changed I was watching my younger self with my mam. We were having a picnic, I was drawing a picture, I had never been good at drawing I still have the same skills as I did when I was that age. I watched my mam stand up and walk towards me, suddenly she pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. 

{End of Dream Sequence}

I woke up with cold sweat, I was gasping for air. I reached for my phone but it was dead, I plugged it in. I got up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I looked into my mam's room, it was empty she was still in work. I sat on top of the counter waiting for my breathing to slow down, I looked up at the clock it was 20 past 1. I thought of calling mam but quickly shrugged the thought away she was a nurse and she didn't have that many breaks.

I walked back to my room and fell asleep almost instantly but this time much to my relief I didn't have any nightmares. 

A/N: Sorry for making Harry sound so cocky, I just thought that he's used to people especially wizards recognizing him so he was really confused that someone who was meant to be a witch had no idea who he was.