The Livestream (Mikolas Josef)

Imagine..
..Mikolas doing a livestream in London, in his hotel room.
You are with him in London, but don't wanna be in his livestream, so you two started to argument.
10 minutes before his livestream, was everything okay, he posted a pic of him that the live will be starting in 10, so he prepared himself for it. But you don't, he asks you why.

"Miki, I'm sorry but I can't do this. I don't want to."

"Are you kidding? Why now?"

He walks towards you, but you look down to your feet.

"I just can't, please accept this."

He is silent for a moment.

"It's okay, babe, just sit out of my phone camera and watch me while I'm doing the live, okay?"

You just nod your head and sit down on the chair behind his phone to watching him.
He sits down on the other side his phone and starts the live.
He looks so good as always and it's so hard to not fall in love with him over and over again.
He mentions you and looks at you while he is doing this lip biting thing again, you just look back at him and shake your head like you doing a no, but he knows exactly what is going on in your mind, so he concentrates on the live again.
———
You stand up and going out of the room, 'cause you just hate it when he is teasing you and he knows that, you need some air, but he is going after you, grabs you on the wrist and pulls you against him. Your eyes meet and no one of you say something.

He puts his hand against your cheek and you two are just a few centimeters away from one another, so he leans in for a kiss and you do the same.

You two kissed passionately, before he continues the livestream with a big smile on his face.