8• Loved

"If he breaks your heart like lovers do, just know that I'll be waiting here, for you"

Y/N's POV:

Wait, Connor?!

I rush up to the bench and look closely at the person.  It's Connor!

"Connor!" I say while waking him up.  He opens his eyes and sits up.  "Y/N?" He asks.  "I missed you so much!" I hug him tightly.

I can feel Connor hesitate, but he hugs me back.  "What are you doing out here?" I ask. "I-...I don't know, I felt as if I was being controlled and then...I'm here." Connor says.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Connor asks. Should I tell him?  Of course I should...I've always trusted him.

"I...caught Cameron making out with another android..." I sit down beside Connor.

"I'm sorry." Connor says.  "It's fine now!  I found you and....you're all I need right now!  I don't need Cameron anyway!" I fake a smile as if I'm okay.

"Don't do that Y/N, I hate when you do that." Connor says.  "Do what?" I ask.  "Fake that smile...it hurts me, you don't have to pretend around me." Connor says.  I try not to cry....the person I love, never loved me...

Hold on....is this how Connor felt?

This is what I did to Connor?!  How could I?!

"I'm so sorry!" I say.  "For what?" Connor asks. "For leaving you behind and then loving another person!  I didn't understand how you felt!  I'm so sorry!" I say.  "It's fine now, as long as you were happy, that's all that mattered." Connor says.

Why is he so nice?  I don't deserve his kindness after what I did to him...

"Why are you so nice?  I was only thinking of myself and I left you behind, completely forgetting about you..." I continue to ramble on and on, I did something so wrong to Connor and I'm only realizing it now.

As I continue to ramble on, I feel a soft pair of lips touch mine.  I feel Connor cup his hands around my face, as I melt into the kiss.

We pull apart and I look up at him, it's like I forgot everything about Cameron, only Connor mattered now.  "You must be tired, we should back." Connor says.  "Let's go then..."

~~~~

We reach Hanks's place late at night, I guess it's better that I left Lance with Markus.  I hope North isn't teaching him anything violent...

We get into the place, Hank still isn't here?  I guess it'll be just me and Connor...

"Did you pack up?" Connor asks.  "Yea, I found a place to live....I'll be taking Lance there in two days." I say.  "And Cameron?" Connor asks.  "I'm sure he can find a place on his own." I say, not really wanting to think about him at the moment.

"Where is Lance?" Connor asks.  "I left him with Markus and North for the night, I think it'd be safer for him to stay here..." I say.

"Do you have an idea of what you're going to tell him?" Connor asks.  "I....I'll tell him the truth...and make sure Lance grows up to be a loyal man, unlike Cameron..." I say.  "I learned that children need a father figure in life, what will Lance do?" Connor asks.

"I grew up without a father figure and....I'm fine, I made it so far in life without him!  Of course....it'd be nice if Lance could have a better life than me but, at least he'll grow up with a mother, I think that's all he'll need..." I say.

I go and sit at the table, so much happened tonight...what do I do now?  It was all going so well...

Connor sits in front of me, I can tell he doesn't know what to do or say.

"Connor...when you said it felt as if someone had been controlling you, so you think it was-"

The front door opens, I turn and expect Hank to be back...it was Cameron...

I turn away, not wanting to look at him.

"Y/N!  I'm sorry!  I really didn't know-"
"Shut up!  I should've never started a new life with you!  Because of you I'm back in Detroit!  I was happy!  I felt as if my life had turned around and I can forget everything from Detroit!  You only brought me back here, I should've kept you dead where I shot you..." I say.

I see Cameron's LED flash red, as Connor's goes yellow.

"Get out...get out Cameron!" I stand up. "Cameron, you should listen to her." Connor stands up beside me.  Cameron turns to Connor, his expression just says anger all over it.

"You love him don't you?!  You've been spending so much time with him to the point where you'd rather love him than me!  Right?!" Cameron says.  "And you'd rather spend time with an Android whore?  Right?!" I say.

"You never loved me right?  Every time Connor was near you, I could just feel how much more you loved him!" Cameron gets closer to me, to the point where he's standing in front of me.

"I do love him!  You know why?  Because I can trust that he won't leave his girlfriend and his own child behind for an Android!" I yell.

Cameron quickly grabs my neck tightly and pushes me over, causing me to trip.  I feel a deep yet sharp pain in my head as my head knocks back on the edge of the table.

I fall over, my head is in so much pain...

My eye lids get heavy, but I can see blood...all around my head...

I can't see clearly, but I can hear Connor...and Cameron.

Connor is yelling at Cameron, I can hear so much fighting.  Almost as if the two are throwing punches at each other...

Then a gun shot...

"Every fight, let the walls we built so high have fallen so low, so low..."

Ready »Ocean Eyes Sequel« {Cancelled?}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें