"Don't tease me Ash please don't."

"Okay."I went back to work on her pussy twirling my tongue where I knew she would like it. I stuck my tongune inside her twirling it hitting her spot making her cum on the spot.

"SH-FUCK!!"I licked and suck her juices up  Kelly removed her leg I lent up and kissed her.Kelly moaned into the kiss tasting herself.

"You taste so good Kel."Kelly whimpered when I pulled back from the kiss. I positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly entered her.We both moan at our contact. I slowly moved in and out of her."Fu-"There was a knock on the door. "GO AWAY!!"The pounding became louder.I looked down at Kelly who looked like she can kill whoever was at the door.I pecked her lips before sliding out of her.I put on my sports bra and boxer before opening the door to see Aaron Amber and Alex. I frowned the fuck they doing here.

"Babe who is it?"

"Umm its Aaron Alex and Amber."I heard Kelly sigh and get out the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower."

"Bu-"

"The mood vanished Ash."I groaned then looked at my mates.

"Is there something you guys need?"No one said anything I sighed "I-"

"WE WANT YOU BACK!!!"I frowned Kelly had to choose to walk out the bathroom at the moment.

"Sorry but she doesn't want you."

"I wasn't talking to you!!!"Kelly moved in front of me.