Introduction

In this world, all human beings will eventually find their mates. Their mates can either be in the form of their dead love ones that had been reborn back to life or, formed by their long lost dream. The differences between the mates and you their 'half' is that the mates are not humans, but they can still feel emotions such as; pain, hunger and so on like a human would.

But having a mate is not that easy. There are certain rules that 'you' their half must do. The rules are such as:

1) It is a compulsory that you as their 'half' have to give physical contact to your mates. Any physical contact is accepted (just as long as your mate can feel your touch on them)

2) If you don't give your mate the approximately right amount of physical contact that they need. Your mate will slowly lose his/her life energy (it depends on what type of mate they are)

3) mates can be very possessive dominant or submissive towards their 'half'. So, if you think you can cheat on them, better think twice before doing it because they aren't what you expect them to be when you cheat.

Those are the three main rules that 'you' their half must know. Other than that, there are also different type of mates. Such as:

1)

• A class mates are the perfect type where they are able to do anything their half tells them too

A class mates are the perfect type where they are able to do anything their half tells them too.

• They would have an A simbol on their neck representing that they are from A class.

A class mates don't need so much physical contact because, their bodies contain a lot of life energy. But even though they have a lot of life energy, they still need physical contact from their half. (it's just natural for mates to have physical contact with their half)

2)

• B class mates are the clingy and adorable type where they can woo anyone in their path without even knowing

B class mates are the clingy and adorable type where they can woo anyone in their path without even knowing.

B class mates may be adorable but that doesn't mean they are sweet. If you mess with their half, bet y'all wish you didn't.

• Unlike A class, B class's simbol are on their forearm.

B class are the same like A class when it comes to physical contact. The differences is that, the B class have an act of possessiveness that is very high which can cause them to sick to their half like paper and glue very closely or get easily jealous.

3)

• C class mates are the strong and handsome or beautiful type

C class mates are the strong and handsome or beautiful type. These mates are very strong, but are very sensitive with their feelings.

C class may be strong but they are actually weak deep down because, they lack life energy unlike A and B class. They are the type of mates that needs physical contact from their half 24/7

C class mates are very rare because of their less life energy which causes their death.

Their simbol is on their shoulder

C class may be sensitive, but when it comes to their half, they would even kill anyone who comes in their way to hurt their half.