Chapter 43

I looked at this boy, trying to figure out what he was getting at. Why was he actually talking to me? 

"By the way, you have an amazing figure, you're gorgeous." he speaks, showing his pearly white smile in the process. Little does he know that I starve myself and purposely throw up to look this good. "Thank you Sam.." 

"Would you like to go dancing with me tonight?" he asked, smiling and taking his phone out. I hesitated for a moment then agreed, giving him my number before having him hug me and leaving. I quickly got up and walked back to the coffee shop and saw the boys sitting there, eating a small meal. They all looked at me, my heart tightened when Ashton said my name but I gave them a smile then ran upstairs.

"RILEY." "RILLLEEEEYYYY!" I yelled throughout the place, she came out of her room and walked to me. 

"I have a date. To go dancing." her eyes widened at the dancing part. I bit my lip, "What time?" I shrugged and got a text, saying it was Sam and that he'd get me at 5. 

"We have 3 hours, lets get started." 

Riley gave me a pair of my black dance shorts, and luckily they covered my cuts, and I also put a cover up on the before I put my shorts on. She gave me a dress that I never knew I owned. It was a black long-sleeve cocktail dress. But the only tight part on the dress was the upper portion, the bottom half flared out with tulle underneath it. My sleeves and a small part of the front and the keyhole back were lace and I was absolutely in love with the dress. 

It surprised me because this dress clung to my body perfectly and it suited me so well. I put on a pair of white Pu Faux Leather platform pumps that had a wrap around the ankles which were gold plated. 

"Sit at your vanity." Riley told me, and I followed her instructions. As she began curling my hair I got a text from Sam. 

Sam: Hey, Im sorry but my younger sister just got really sick and my parents are out of town for the night, we cant go dancing.. Another time?

I locked my phone and threw it across the room watching as it landed on my bed. "Did he cancel?" she whispered after finishing the last few strands of my hair that she lightly curled. My makeup was very natural. There was light concealer to cover some of the marks from my accident, my winged eyeliner, mascara, and that was all.

"I got ready.. For nothing.." I stood up, pacing back and forth. "Wow..." Riley spoke up. I felt very insecure at that moment, "What.." I asked. 

"You look... To die for.. I can barely breathe, you look so precious." she choked out, "Too bad it's going to waste." I sighed and sat on my bed, she smiled and pulled out her phone, I heard her camera go off and she began typing away. 

"You better not be sending that picture to anyone." I threatened. "Too late." she smirked. 

After maybe 20 minutes there was a knock on my bedroom door, Riley went to open it. There standing at the door was Ashton. He wore tight black pants as always, and his signature boots. He had on a loose grey shirt and a black blazer over it and his fedora on his head. My heart stopped and his eyes finally landed on me and I could tell he was taken back. 

"Stand up Brin." Riley smiled. I took a deep breathe and nodded, standing up so Ashton could see all of me. 

Ashton

I looked over her every aspect, taking in her absolute beauty. She wasnt wearing tights underneath her dress. That never happened, but today she was. I stepped towards her, closing in the space between us. I hugged her and smiled at the fact that I had about 2 inches over her still.