Their faces lit up when the pictures loading onto the gram. "What are their names and are they virgins?" Maksim asked his eyes lighting up just as much as Jasha and Misha's own was.

"The one with the haunting blue eyes is Crimson...the girl in the top right-hand corner is Kisa and the girl at the bottom is Sychar. They are royalty here. Their grandparents were the leaders of the family. And the blue eyed girl there is Arden's granddaughter that she herself raised.", I finished with a grin on my face.

"How old are they?" Misha asked his eyes trained on Kisa.

"Crimson turns eighteen tonight while Sychar turns sixteen and Kisa is seventeen."

"Okay we will be there. See you later, sis," he said smiling before the hologram shut down..

It is a battle between the Crowns and my family is made to destroy other families. The Vitcenzo family soon will be just another thimbleweed in the wind for us.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

Crimson

I stabbed my pork and grumbled. All of a sudden my dad wants to be a father and forces me to go to the party later tonight.

Kisa elbowed me a bit for me to stop my quiet tantrum. "Stop, you're drawing attention to yourself.", she softly scolded me.

Vanya smirked at me and I immediately stopped assaulting my pork. I just could not care about this party. Plus it had been weeks since the voice in my head spoke to me.

I may sound crazy but I knew it was my grandma.

Vanya was really handsome and he attracted my eye. He treated me well and he was only a few years older than me, which made it even better.

He was twenty-one.

After lunch, Sychar and Kisa both dragged me to Kisa's room for us to start getting ready for the party. I twisted and turned in the chair when Sychar tried to style my hair.

"If you don't fucking stop moving... I will call Vanya to hold you down," Sychar threatened and my frail attempts of getting away halted. For a tiny girl, she could damn well be mean when she wanted to.

There was a knock at the door and Kisa called out a quick "Come in". Rani appeared from behind the door and I huffed squirming in the chair that I currently was invisibly imprisoned in.

"Hey, guys, getting ready for the party?" She timidly asked Sychar, who was so busy doing my hair, only nodded in response.

Something was drastically off with this girl but only I saw it. She blinded everyone with her shy demeanor. It was so weird that this stranger would turn up now. With everything that is going on.

What threw me off the most was that her accent sounded so fucking fake. She did not have that natural Australian accent that she claims was born with. Well, grew up hearing.

I watched her every movement in the room, through the mirror because my back was to her. Sychar agreed with me that something was wrong about the whole situation. She told me that her granddad told her not to trust this intruder. But she shrugged it off as if I was getting into her head.

Sychar did not believe in the spirit realm. She believed in seeing. Once she could see it, then it is real.

Rani sat on the bed, watching us while we worked. She creeped me out. To be honest, I did not want her anywhere near me.

Finally, she left the room to get ready herself and us three girls finished dolling up. By the time Kisa and Sychar were finished with me my eyebrows hurt and I was clad in a very skimpy blue and orange dress.

Kisa had on a white fitted short dress with a slit up the side. Her hair flowing down her back, the same as mine. Sychar had on a grey long dress that also held onto her body. Her hair in a messy style on her head.

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

It was time for cake. I would never  admit it to my girls but I was having a good time. Tonight was the first time I had ever drunk alcohol. Vodka and orange juice is mind-blowing.

Uncle Miko pulls me out of the crowd and I see Uncle Graysin doing the same with Sychar. They both bring us in front of the massive cake on top of a platform so everyone can see.

I hug Sychar and grin from ear to ear. She was doing the same. Uncle Graysin brings the microphone to this mouth quieting everyone.

"I have had the honor of seeing these two grow and I have to say they have grown into such beautiful women. Sychar you know I love you with all my heart. My baby girl is all grown up...Happy sweet sixteen hunny. Crimson, aunt Arden is so fucking proud of you, where ever she is." he finished kissing both of our heads and hugged us.

After cutting the cake and eating it we went to the dance floor. The three of us were dancing wildly and laughing. A song for couples came on and Abram asked Sychar to dance. Kisa was already dancing with one of the men.

I smirked and winked at her and she blushed. Before I could walk away from the dance floor a hand clamped down on my wrist. I spun around to see that Vanya was the one holding my wrist.

"Can I dance with you?"

His dimple showed as he smiled down at me. I nodded my head at him.

Vanya brought me close to him as we slowly swayed to the music. His hands settling on my hips and my hand rested on his biceps because I was too short to reach his shoulders.

"You look stunning tonight, Crim," he said huskily in my ear as he leaned down.

"Th-thanks. Sychar and Kisa insisted that I look good." I said silently thanking them in my mind for forcing me.

"You always look good but tonight...damn!" he said over the music as he dipped me.

I could only blush. Maybe, just maybe he could be my first boyfriend. I only got interested in boys last year when I was able to go to a boy band concert. They were so hot. Then one of them kissed me and from there on out, I liked boys.

I am a weird person, aren't I?

Maybe I am.

When the song was done we pulled apart "I will meet you in your room tonight for your birthday surprise." he said leaving me awestruck with my mouth open.

A surprise...I can't wait then.

********************