Plaything (Boulet Brothers/Dahli × Reader - Part 1)

Începe de la început

"Are they as intimidating in real life as they are on the internet?"

She cut her eyes to you, raising up one of her eyebrows.

"Curiosity killed the cat, y'know."

You groaned, "So, you're telling me 'yes.' I'm already nervous enough."

"They're club legends who host their own show, and they take zero bullshit. Did you really expect it to be a Full House episode, bitch?" She threw her hands up, looking at you like you were mental.

"No, obviously I wasn't expecting that." You rolled your eyes as you finished up your makeup. "You were on the show, so you're the best person to ask."

"As long as you don't half-ass anything, you're fine. Besides, I wouldn't have put my fucking neck on the line to get you this gig if I thought you were gonna fuck it up."

Everything was silent in the dressing room for the moment as the two of you put the final touches on your looks. Xochi seemed to be going for a bloody swamp goddess look, and you kept it somewhat simple tonight, looking like an Elvira knock-off, but that was the plan. Sex sells.

Xochi finally turned to you after a while, placing her hand on her hip.

"So, is your nervousness stemming from just this, or is your attraction for them playing into it?"

"What?" You snapped your head in her direction.

She laughed, "Bitch, everytime we watch the show, you talk about how hot they are. You thought I wouldn't remember?"

"Well, of course I think they're hot, but that's not why.. I mean, they are intimidating," You shrugged.

You hadn't really thought about it until now, but maybe how attractive you thought they were did play a factor in it, after all. Of course, the fact that this could change your career was major, but the thought of working for the very two people that you wouldn't have a problem fucking did add a different level of difficulty and nervousness.

"It's written all over your face. Too bad they won't let you audition by sucking their dick." She winked at you, the black paint she had smeared on her teeth was peeking through her lips as she gave she a smile.

"Fuck you," you hissed playfully, smacking her padded chest.

She smiled coyly. "Hey, you aren't the only one. Besides, if you impress them enough, you'll get invited to the after party.. And if you just happen to really catch their attention there... Then you'll get invited to the after-after party."

You cocked an eyebrow at her. "Okay, you have my attention. Wanna explain?"

"Well, the after party is for people affiliated with the show and for other well-known queens, but it's by invite only. It's no big deal, it gets a little crazy, but it's bound to happen when you shove a bunch of queens in one room."

"Have you been to the after party?" You asked.

She nodded. "Of course. But the after-after party is where you wanna be."

"What exactly is this after-after party?"

She took in a breathe and leaned against the table in front of the mirror, checking behind her to make sure no one was watching or listening before leaning in even closer into you.