3

Kimani

2 months later

I found out that Tj was also in the game. Kennedy told me that him and and Chris dropped out of school but I couldn't care less.

I woke up to do some errands for my mum dad and myself .
I wore my red Adidas top and leggings, threw on a jacket and a hat.

I had to take an Uber , because my parents were at work and only God knows where Tyrone was

I arrived at Walmart at about 1:10pm. I walked through all the rows until I saw a familiar face .

Chris.

I quickly turned around but was too late before he saw me.

"Aye mami ." He yelled.

"Where you and your fat ass running to." He said. He grabbed my arm and I turned around.

"Hey." I said shyly. I don't know why I felt shy. I guess it's because I've never really spoken to boy properly .

"Damn ma, you shy?" He asked then licked his big juicy lips.

"Ugh, sorry but I've got stuff to be doing." I said. I reached out of his grip and walked away.

After about 2 minutes, he found me again.

"Yo Miss." He said.

"My names Kimani Calvin." I told him while looking from him to the stuff on the shelves.

"Ohh yeah. Couldn't really remember your name." He said rubbing his head.

I didn't say anything to him.

He grabbed my chin gently and looked at me. That face was good enough to eat. Damn.

"Wanna hang out at mine?" He asked.

"Umm. I don't know. I've got school work i need to do." I said truthfully.

"You could always do it at my house."

I didn't know what to say because my dad doesn't want me to be leaving the house. What makes it worse is that its a boy I'm gonna be with. Plus, I don't remember the last time I hung out with a guy, it won't hurt I guess?

We were standing so close to each other I felt stuck.

"I'll let you know if I can come."

"Okay ma, imma give you my number."

We swapped phones and I saved myself as

Mani❤️

And he saved it as

Chris💰❤️

Chris

Aight so I'm Chris. Christian Lawrence. I'm 19 and yes I deal. I live by myself cause my fathers a dumb motherfucker and my mom just my mom. I thought it was time to flee the nest so I did 🤷🏽‍♂️. I love my mom, she knows what I do for a living and I'll do anything to make her happy. My lazy ass ain't got time to be doing 9 to fuckin 5 at Walmart or Target, so that's why I trap, to get the $.
No I'm not ready for love or a girlfriend right now. Cause these hoes be catching everything these days😷. If I need some pussy I'll get some. I don't believe in this fairytale love shit cause I ain't experienced it yet. Yeah Mani, she's good looking like most girls in this area. Ass phat and all. But if I want it I'll get it, remember that . School . It's not my thing right now. A nigga can't be doing essays, calculus and shit. I ain't the right person.
Me and Tj have been bros since pre-K. We're like two peas in a pod even though that sounds gay as fuck. He's my bro nothing can break that bond man. Tyrone and Quan are also in the picture. They're the dumb ones kinda. The clowns . They're 17. They're my lil bro's and those are the people that I love.