Missing Heartbrbeak is it enough?

It's been a couple months since Nicole has been gone and Mel is crushed and down in the dumps but does what Nicole asked of her and does her job and focuses on Rih, everyone knows how much this has hurt Mel so they all avoid her because they are afraid of her snaping at them, but the only ones who can talk to Mel without getting yelled at is Rih and Dudley. Kai is also down because she doesn't have her best friend anymore.

Nicole's POV

I wonder how the crew is doing and how Mel is holding up. I miss them so much but this is something i had to do but the good thing is i'll be here shorter than i thaught, i get out in a couple months which means i only spent a year here and i get out a couple days before christmas so i'm thinking i'm gonna plan something with Rih when i get out where i'm Mel's christmas gift from Rih and i already have her gift. I can't wait to see the crew again since i'll be joining them on tour when i get back and we will be celebrating christmas on tour in europe. I can't wait to get back to what i love and i know everything that has happened here was to help me overcome my cutting.

Rih's POV a cuple months later when Nicole gets out

Im sitting on my tour bus in europe going to my next show with the crew when i get a text from someone i haven't seen in a year and that i miss like there is no tomorrow and the text say call me, so i go to my room in the back of the bus and shut the door to call her.

Rih: Omg you ok, where the hell ahve you been the last year?

Ni: Hi to you too Rih lol, I was in rehab and i just got out today, i thaught i was going to need more time but i don't

Rih: Lol hi Nic, and we were so worried about you, Mel is a werck and that's good that you solved your problems, when are you coming back?

Ni: That's actually why i told you to call me, cuz i have a plan

Rih: Ok, well what is it?

Ni: Well i know it like 2 days before christmas and all so i was thinking that i fly out to you guys and then on christmas day when you guys are doing presents you bring me out and suprise the shit out of Mel.

Rih: That is the best idea i have ever herd, she is going to shit her pants

Ni: hahaha yeah she is

Rih: I'll send my jet to come get you and we can meet up tomorrow to discuss plans

Ni: Alright, i'll see you tomorrow then love bug, got to go pack

Rih: Yeas i will, can't wait to see you, i miss you

Ni: I miss you guys too

Rih: Now go pack

Ni: I will mom

Rih: hahahah bye babe

Ni: Bye Rih

Rih hangs up the phone and just sits on the bed smiling to herself and laughing at imagining Mel's face when she sees Nicole which is going to be awesome have her back and her acting like the original Nicole that we met at the mall that day. She goes back into the front of the bus wih everyone and goes over by Mel and sits in her lap and actually get a smile out of her.

Rih: (rubs arm) You miss her don't you?

Mel: (knods head) It's are first christmas apart, i miss everything about her

Rih: We all do, but she may be closer than you think

Mel: Yeah your right (smiles)

Rih lays her head on Mel's chest and she hugs her, they stay like that for a while talking about the things that they miss about Nicole for a couple hours then go to bed. Around 6:30am Rih wakes up to her phone going off and sees that its a text from Nicole saying "Meet me at starbucks @ 7:30" Rih replies with "Ok, see ya soon". Rih gets out of bed and goes to her suitcase and grabs blakc G4L jeans, black G4L tank top, white and grey varsity jacket, black jordans, sunglasses and a black snapback and gets dressed. She grabs her phone and heads out to go meet Nicole at starbucks, she gets there and orders her drink and stis down and waits for Nicole to get there and see a girl in red jordans, black G4L jeans, red beanie, and a black Diamonds World Tour crew hoodie and imeadatly knows it's Nicole but one thing that thros her off is Nicole's hair color which is shoulder length jet black with bolnd and red highlights which Rih actually likes. Nicole get's her drink and walks over to Rih and Rih stands up and hugs her way to tight but Nicole doesn't care.