Cԋαρƚҽɾ 3: Mყ ρԋσɳҽ.

September 29, 1991

Devante Smirked to himself as he woke up refreshed from all that working he did in the studio last night. Today was his birthday and he was geeked to show out all night long. The party animal was about to jump out tonight and he didn't have no limits to how fucked up he was gone get.

After his hygiene he dressed himself up in all black. A leather jacket with baggy pants, black boots, and his signature shades. It always been his thing to wear dark colors.

"Happy birthday brother!" Dalvin cheered as soon as Devante stepped foot into the kitchen. He already had bottles of liquor set up on the counters and a cake aside the microwave. The boys were always prepared for shit like this.

"Thank you youngin! I appreciate all this" De thanked him and made his way over to the counter, examining all the bottles "All this for me huh?" He grinned.

"Yep and I think it's too early to be downing liquor already but shit since you the birthday boy, knock yourself out!" Dalvin shrugged a shoulder.

"Don't mind if I do" He said and grabbed a glass and quickly started filling it up with some Lambrini "Where Jojo and k-ci?" He asked Dalvin before taking a sip of the drink.

"Oh they downstairs in the studio smoking" He shrugged "We been waiting on your ass to wake up"

Devante cocked his eyebrows "Waiting on me for what? I hope you motherfuckers don't think we gone be doing some studio work today" He chuckled and took another sip "Nah tell they asses to come on up here" He said and started stomping on the floor. The guys were able to hear the banging and already knew it was him.

"So whatcha planning on doing today?" Dalvin asked now taking a seat on top of the counter "Hitting up a night club?"

De shook his head "Naw I think we should just throw me a house party and invite some people I really fuck with, I'll get drunk and have a few hoes please me" He snickered "That's all I want for my birthday!" He said and drunk what was left in the glass cup.

"Shit do whatever you want"

K-ci and Jojo finally came up from the basement with their eyes low, coughing up a storm "Yawl niggas high as a kite" Dalvin chuckled.

"The two of you didn't roll a joint for the birthday boy?" Devante asked glaring at them behind his dark shades.

They both glared each other before Jojo answered him "I mean we did but it took your ass forever to wake up so we like fuck it" He chuckled "Why you waking up so late anyway?" He asked.

"I was up all night in the studio trying to write some new tracks for us" He shrugged a shoulder "But don't trip, ima have plenty of weed and liquor tonight"

"My boy!" K-ci said gave him a dap.

Meanwhile at Fordham High...

Ranae and her friends laughed and cheered while sitting in the bleachers of their school. The school held a pep rally to get the students excited for homecoming that will be going on next week. It was the girls last year and they wanted to have as much fun as they want.

From freshman through junior year the girls always ended up in a fight at homecoming with some other students that showed up as guest. They wanted to leave all of that behind them and just have fun for one last time.