Cԋαρƚҽɾ 43: Fҽҽɳιɳ.

December 16, 1994

"I can't leave you aloneeee." The band sung in unison into the cameras.

Tonight they had to make a appearance on the tonight show, still promoting the album that came out a year ago. It was no doubt this was one of their best body of works though, the album was full of hits.

"You got me feenin! Feenin, girl I'm feenin for youuuu." They sung while De bobbed his head and swayed to the beat.

Even though it was a lot on his mind, he was actually enjoying the performance. The girls fangirling in the crowd made it even better, he fed off that kind of energy. Everything seemed to be going somewhat fine with his career, but he was still salty about certain things that went down this year.

He missed Ranae, badly.

Today was her day, but he couldn't even call to wish her a happy birthday.

With each day that passes, he misses her more and more. He still doesn't like the fact she tried to send him to jail, but he's trying to move past it. Clearly he was pissed off, but looking back he understands why she went that far.

Donald was use to the same old cycle when it came to Ranae. She would ignore him for a month or two then they'll end up back together, at square 1. When she asked for that restraining order in court, that let him know she had no desire returning to him.

It hurt him too. He was so sure she would give him another chance.

He hoped when the restraining orders expire, maybe they can work something out. He'll be damned if that's how things ended with them. Donald wasn't ready to let Ranae go, he didn't want to either.

Since the last time he's seen her, he hasn't stopped thinking about her and what she might be doing. Who she might be with....

Though that shouldn't be hard to figure out.

He's always thinking about her though, and no other chick has ever took over his mind like this before. Dalvin went on to drill into his head that he was obsessed with Ranae. It wasn't normal.

Donald didn't like hearing that either, he felt he wasn't obsessed with any damn body, though his actions and words showed it.

He needs to move on eventually, Ranae clearly has.

The group began to harmonize and close out their performance of feenin, all while the ladies in the audience were hyping them up. They said their thank you'd before strolling off the stage, ready to get the interview over with jay leno.

Devante sighed while taking a seat in the last chair, further from the stage. Jojo sat right next to him while Kci sat on both arms of the chairs, Dalvin right in the front ready to keep the conversation going.

 Jojo sat right next to him while Kci sat on both arms of the chairs, Dalvin right in the front ready to keep the conversation going