My Real Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"He did?" He asked lifting his eyebrows in surprise.

I nodded my head. "Yup."

"Are you sure? Because he wouldn't want to have to deal with me. I don't like the idea of him harassing you."

"I'm sure so you don't have anything to worry about."

He smiled. "That's good."

I leaned towards him and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Now come on or we'll be late for class." I said then took his hand in mine.

He then brought that hand around my shoulders and we walked to class together.

++++++

After classes ended for the day, Tyler and I walked around to the side of the school where the field was and took a seat on the bleachers. There was only a few students here as majority of the students were still in school.

As soon as we sat down, Tyler said. "Why am I here by the way? Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good soccer match, but I'd much rather spend the afternoon with you alone."

"I'd much rather that too Tyler, but we are here to support Stephanie and our school's soccer team. We can spend time together anytime." I replied. "So stop complaining and let's enjoy watching the girls play their game."

He chuckled. "Okay, I will enjoy the game, but just so you know you're the only girl I'm interested in watching." He replied.

I turned to face him with my eyebrow lifted teasingly. "Is Mr. Sexy, Bad Boy, Tyler King being corny?"

Tyler's lips lifted in a slight smirk. "You think I'm sexy?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. I didn't realized that I said that out loud. "Was that the only think you heard?"

"Pretty much." He was still grinning as he watched me. "Have I told you how cute you look when you're blushing?" He asked.

"I'm not blushing." I denied.

"Oh yes, you are."

"I'm not."

"Whatever you say." Tyler sang with a teasing grin.

"Tyler." I said hitting him lightly on his shoulders. "Do you enjoy teasing me?"

"Yes I do actually." He replied sending me that heart stopping smile of his. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Could you two love bugs get a room?" I heard a voice say teasingly behind us.

I turned around in time to see Seth sitting on the seat behind us.

"Dude, you did not just say 'love bugs'." Tyler said accusingly.

"Yes, I think I just did." Seth laughed.

"Hi Seth. I didn't think I'd see you here." I stated.

"Yeah, I didn't plan on it, but Victoria was adamant that I come and support our school's soccer team." Seth grumbled and I laugh a little. That sounds like Tori. She was making sure that everyone she knew was coming to the game. She was really going all out for Stephanie. "And besides, I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to come and watch girls on the field playing soccer."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you wouldn't miss that."

Just then Tori showed up. She took a seat behind us as well. "Hey guys. Good to see you're all here already."

"Yes we are. Where were you?" I asked her. I thought she would have been the first one here.

I looked at Tori. She had on a shirt with the blue and yellow school colours and the word "Cobras" was written on the front. She had on her right hand a yellow number one gloves. She really was going all out to support the Cobras. Or should I say to support Stephanie.

"I was with Steph." She answered a huge smile on her face.

"Is the game about to start anytime soon?" Seth complained to Tori.

"Be patient. The game is scheduled to start at 3:30pm. The girls are currently changing in the locker room." Tori stated. Suddenly, she pointed to the field. "Look, our team is coming out now."

I turned my attention to the field to see that Tori was right. Both our team and the other school's team were walking unto the field.

"It's about time." Tyler whispered beside me.

Giving him a sideways look, I nudged him and he chuckled. "I was just joking. I don't care where I am as long as I'm with you."

Smiling, I took his hand in mine. "Me too."

I felt like I was where I should be. Without warning, Tyler has come to mean so much to me and I wouldn't have it any other way. He makes me so happy and that's a feeling I'll cherish for the rest of my life.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
AN: Heyyyy! 😉

So sorry for updating so late 😢😢

Please vote and comment if you liked this.

I'm dedicating this chapter to another one of my lovely supporter BabyDollEyelashes 😘😘😘 Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Your support means the world to me 😊❤

That's it for now my darlings. An epilogue is coming up next 😊

Stay beautiful!

Alecia