Andrea

"Just give me a few minutes. I'm going to return Tori's book to her." I said to Tyler as we walked to his car at the end of school.

I remembered that I had borrowed Tori's biology text book and she was going to need it for her homework tonight.

"Sure, I'll be waiting by the car." Tyler replied.

I nodded my head and turned in the direction of the football field where Tori said she would be.

When I got closer, I saw her sitting on the bottom of the bleachers talking to Stephanie. I walked over to them.

"Hi Stephanie." I said when I reached where they sat.

Stephanie looked up at me and smiled. "Hi Emily."

"You've got a next match coming up soon?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "Yes, our next match is next week Friday. We'll be playing against an undefeated school, so we're practicing everyday this week."

"That's cool. I hope you beat them." I replied.

"That's our plan." She grins.

"Stephanie is very optimistic." Tori interjected with a smile.

"Yeah and if we don't win, at least we'll know that we gave it our best shot." Stephanie adds.

"Most definitely." I agreed. I then dug into my bag for Tori's book. "Here you go." I said to Tori as I handed it to her.

"Thanks." Tori said taking the book from me.

"Tyler's waiting for me. I'll see you guys okay?" I said.

Tori nodded her head. "Sure, see you."

"Bye Emily." Stephanie said.

I turned away from them and head back in the direction of the parking lot. Tyler and I had another pair assignment to do and I was going over to his house today to do it.

On my way back to the parking lot, I run into Logan who was standing far away from the bleachers obviously waiting for me.

Before I could say anything, he demanded. "I saw you talking to Trisha earlier today. What did she tell you?"

"She told me all about you Logan. Why don't you just cut the game now?" I replied.

Logan run his hands through his hair frustratedly. "Look, yes I was still advancing on Trisha, but only because you weren't giving me a chance." He explained. "But she doesn't mean anything to me, only you. If we were a couple again, she or any other girl wouldn't be in the picture anymore."

I looked at Logan for a long time, trying to understand him before it all came to me. "You know what I think Logan? I don't think you care about me at all."

"Yes, I do." Logan interjected, interrupting me.

I shook my head. "No you don't. You just loved the idea of us as a couple." Logan remained quiet, so I continued. "What you need to do now is admit it to yourself. Admit it and move on."

"Is this because of Tyler?" He asked.

"No." I conceded. "This is about you. You don't know what you want, Logan but it's definitely not me. Just let it go because we are never getting back together."

As I said that, I stepped around him and left him standing there. I didn't turn back to look at him once. I just continued walking until I reached the parking lot where Tyler stood waiting on me.

++++++

When we got to Tyler's house and exit the car, I saw Tyler's mother coming through the door.