Chapter 5

Sam's p.o.v.

"Brianna wait." I sigh grabbing her arm. She screams in pain and falls to her knees. I drop her arm.

"I'm sorry are you ok?" I ask bending over to help her up. She squeals and crawls away from me.

"What?" I ask. She faints before she can answer. I run to her body and check her pulse and see blood flowing heavily from her nose. Dean runs over to help me with her. I pick her up and we walk back to the hotel. When we get inside I set her down on a bed and we look her over for any cuts. Dean leaves right after that. She wakes up soon after and I walk over to her.

"Are you ok?" I ask

"What happened? The last thing I remember is running." She states.

"When we caught up to you I grabbed ur arm and you screamed and crawled away from me terrified. Then you passed out." I tell her.

"Why did I do that?" She asks

"I don't know but I'm glad your ok." I state blushing a little bit. I like Brianna but she doesn't know it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Sam tell Brianna? Will they keep her hunting with them? What else happened in Brianna's past that she's not telling?

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Thank you for 630 reads. I'll need 10 likes and 10 comments all from different people on this chapter before I update it again.