Chapter 3

Sam's p.o.v.

"My boyfriend of 2 years was cheating on my and abusing me. All these bruises and cuts aren't just from you." Brianna states. My jaw tense up and so does Dean's. I wanna go find that punk and kill him.

"Calm it both of you. Its not the first time." Brianna states. I don't understand how someone can do that to a perfect girl.

"Why? Why'd he do it?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders

"I probably deserved it all." She sighs

"No one deserves it." Dean states

"You wanna know what my living is?" She asks getting mad

"I'm a stripper. I go around and let people stare at me and my body!" She shouts.

"So before you go and tell somebody that they don't deserve it....figure out why they might." She sighs

"I'm going to the restroom." She sighs.

"I'm in love with a stripa." Dean chuckles

"Dean don't. Don't even try." I sigh sitting down.

__________________________________________

Brianna's p.o.v.

I sigh and lock the door behind me. I see the window and I climb on the toilet to see and then I smell rotten eggs. I look around to find out why but I can't. I see no traces of sulfur anywhere. The boys don't know how I know about any of this but I do. My mum was a hunter before the incident. A werewolf took her, we only know that because her heart was missing when we found her. I sigh and leave the bathroom.

"I smell sulfur in the bathroom." I state. Dean runs in.

"Sammy get salt!" Dean cries. Sam runs and grabs salt and tosses it to Dean. Both boys make it around the motel pouring salt in the entry ways.