Brianna's p.o.v.

Brianna's p.o.v.

"In a motel that we are using." Dean states. I nod.

"Are you gonna leave me here?" I ask. Sam nods his head no.

"You just got hit by us. We aren't gonna let you out of our sight for a while." Sam explains.

"Why am I not in a hospital?" I ask.

"Because you don't need to be. Even though you got hit by our car you are fine." Sam states.

"Ok Brianna I need to see something. I need you to sit up swing your legs over the side of the bed and come here." Dean says. I sit up and I see why. They drew a devil's trap under the bed.

"Nice devil's trap." I say walking over to them. Their mouths drop.

"Question Dean. Do you have a '67 Impala?" I ask. He nods still looking shocked.

"If you don't believe I'm not a devil spray some holy water on me." I state. Sam walks over and tips a bottle of water over my head. He looks at the empty bottle then at me.

"Told you." I smile. Dean runs at me and knocks me back on the bed.

"Wanting to knick me with silver. Or stake me in the heart Winchester?" I ask. I take the silver knife from him and make a small cut in my arm.

"Told you." I smirk.

"And I was out in the sun when you hit me so obviously I'm not a vamp." I add.

"How do you know about us being Winchester's?" Sam asks.

"Your supposed to be fictional characters but obviously you aren't." I state.

"You have a tv show about killing all things supernatural. A lot of people know about you boys. Demon boy. Pie boy. Where's Cass the angle boy?" I ask. The boys stare at me.

"Told you." I smile.

"Dean do you mind getting off my now?" I ask. Dean gets off me and helps me up.

"Wow you really are... cresto." Dean says. I start laughing which hurts but I don't care the look on their faces is worth it. Then I see a fork fly across the room inches from my face. I jump back and scream.

"Um Sam did you do that?" I ask

"No I think you did." He states. My eyes widen in fear.