4

The whole classroom was in a complete chaos. The president's absent, so...What do I expect? The door suddenly opened wide, revealing an angry Mr. Faulkerson and a girl. Sabrina..."Ok, class...This is Sabrina, your new classmate." He smiled, but the smile was a bitter one. I don't know the reason behind it, but I know it has a bitter feeling.

"Hi, I'm Sabrina Jones. I hope we get along well. By the way, Bianca's my cousin and--" Mr. Jillian cut her off. "You may sit next to Jessica." She just nodded and went to her newly assigned seat.

"Ok, by the way...Representative for the dance competition, there will be a rehersal this afternoon. Who's our representative again?" He asked. "K..." the whole class answered in sync. "Oh, right...There will be a rehersal this afternoon. I hope you'll be there." I gave him a nod.

He just smiled, gave us a tinie nod and went out. "Hi, you're K...Right?" I turned to face her. "Yeah, it's good that you remember me." She smiled and nodded. "Of course I do..."

>>•<<

I went inside my classroom, seeing no one was already there. "Well, what do I expect? It's 7 o'clock." I took my bag and made my way towards my dormitory building. I walked and walked and stopped when I suddenly heard a dog bark. It came from the back of the dormitory, which is a garden where most of the students, meditate from all the stress that the school had given us. I went to walk towards the garden and saw a guy with a brownish-black pomeranian. He didn't looked familiar so, I took his attention. "Excuse me, sir...Outsiders aren't--" I stopped talking when I saw a clear view of his face, Mr. Faulkerson. "Oh, mr. Faulkerson! I'm sorry...I haven't recognized you." He smiled. "Oh, no...it's fine."

"By the way, what are you doing here at 7? With your dog?" He took a deep breathe, "the smell of night and nature's refreshing aren't they?" I nodded. "T-They are..." my heart suddenly started pounding faster, I felt some kind of presence nearby, as if someone was watching us from afar. "And you know...I'm starting to get home sick even though it's just been days since I was here." I smiled awkwardly and nodded. His dog suddenly barked. "Oh, and this is Nina...My dog." The dog ran up to me and started sniffing me. He suddenly stood in front of my leg as if she was asking me to carry her. "Can I?" I asked permission from mr. Faulkerson. He just nodded. I carried his dog and started licking me. "I think he missed you..." I looked at mr. Faulkerson in confusion. "I mean...I think he likes you."

"Hi Nina!" I baby talked to her. She barked. "Aren't you the fluffiest little creature I have ever seen?" She barked again. "Yes you are..." I laughed at her cuteness. "You seem to become close to her already."

"It's because, I have experiences in puppies and babies already. I had a dog before, his name's Mud. Yet, he died a year ago because of his old age..." I released a sigh while hugging the teddy looking dog. "That's sad...But, I'm sure he's in a better place now."

"I'm sure he is..."

"By the way, good luck for the competition tomorrow..."

>>•<<

I went inside my dorm seeing no one was there. What the heck? I went to the kitchen and saw a sticky note hanging on the refrigerator.

"We're sorry K, we went on a park nearby. We tried to contact you, but your phone's busy.

~Bianca"

I released a loud sigh...letting out all my exhaustion. If only, I could graduate fast. It'll be the best gift...I decided to go to the rooftop, just to ease the sadness and the tiredness I'm feeling now.

I made my way towards the rooftop and hanged my foot at the edge of the roof. I watched the stars appear at the sky. It was satisfying to watch.

"It's dangerous if you'll hang your feet there. Someone might grab your feet and pull you downwards..." I turned to face my back and saw Van. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Just freshing my mind out. For tomorrow's competition."

"Goodluck by the way..."

"Not gonna tell me about Mara?" I asked him as he sat beside me. "Well...To be honest, she told me about...moving more further away."

"What?!" I stood up. "Why?!" He looked at me, about to cry. "Do you...Like her?" He nodded. "So that's why you were mad when I asked you about her..." I suddenly laughed. "Are you happy? Knowing that she's going to go far?"

"Actually, she's not going to do it. She told me yesterday." I sighed and released a chuckle.

"Do you still like Jillian?" I looked at him. "Yes...I still do." I suddenly felt my heart drop.

He stood up and grabbed my shoulders. "Continue liking him, you won't get anything! It's not worth it!" My eyes widened. "What's wrong with you Van? Last time you--"

"That was before, I changed my mind. He's not worth it! I suddenly realized it."

"You--what?! Why do you even care about who's the guy I like?! You're not my brother!" He took a deep breathe. "You still don't get it, do you!"

"No! I don't!" I gave him an angry look. "I thought you were smart..." he just walked passed me, making our shoulders bump into each other. Soon, I heard a door close, indicating that he's gone. My closest childhood friend, is mad at me. For not listening to his helpful advice...

I just went back to the edge of the building, sitting, watching the moon rise as if it was my last time in seeing it. I heard the door open, but didn't mind it. "Hey! K!
Whatcha doin' here?"

"I don't know...Watching luna rise up?"