2

Unknown's POV

"Sabrina! Stop this immediately! You're being disrespectful!" K shouted at the top of her lungs. "What you did was more disrespectful than what I did, Ms. Olsen!"

"Ms. Jones! All I did was stating my opinions. And most of all, I raised my hand before speaking. What YOU did was interfere me while I was voicing out my opinions. And most of all, what you said was something personal and is not related to this meeting's agenda!" I suddenly stood up. "Can you two please stop?! This is a business meeting, this is a formal event, yet you fight as if you're both in high school!" The room was suddenly filled with shoutings amd such. "First of all, Mr. Dorin, I am the CEO in this company, I AM the owner and you are just a shareholder. Second, I am just disciplining my employee. Yes, you might be my classmate in highschool, but we're already working. And I'm the Boss."

I will always remember this scene. By just looking at K, she was definitely the symbol of a modern goddess. A strong and passionate goddess.

Jillian's POV

"I am Psyche Olsen, 15, and I hope to get along with you well..." I passed by a classroom and saw K standing. "Still a confident girl, aren't you?" She's kind of annoying and cute at the same time. Texting me everyday, like literally, every single day. But when she says Hi to me, I feel happy and it's like my day's complete. Almost, until she confessed to me...She became annoying. That's when the textings started, every single day.

"Psyche? Nice name...I see your mother's addicted to Greek mythology?" K nodded cheerfully. "That's nice..."

I looked at the teacher and he suddenly stared at me. It looks coincidental but it doesn't feel coincidental.

"All of the faculty members, please go to the conference room. We'll be having a brief meeting."

The teacher hurriedly went out. As he went out he glared at me. "Are you, Jillian Faulkerson?" I nodded. "Remember to pick the right one..." he patted my shoulders and went off.

K's POV

Lunch came...finally. Me and my Gals and Van, my childhood friend and my senior, with his gang went on a far trip to the cafeteria. It was tiring to be honest. "Mother of Flower, that was hella tiring."

"Atleast it's worth it. Just smell the scent of the food they're cooking." I sniffed through the cafeteria's refreshing scent. "That made me hungry...let's go get our food!" I held unto my pocket and felt my phone was missing..."What's wrong?" Van asked. "I think I forgot my phone back at the classroom. I'm gonna go get it."

"I'll go with you..." I nodded and we made our way towards our classroom. But before we could get there, Mr. Faulkerson stopped us from our tracks. "Where are you two going?"

"I'll just go fetch my phone. I accidentally left it in the classroom..." I gave him my answer. "If I were you, just try to wait for the bell to ring..." I tilted my head. "Who knows, you might end up loosing your first kiss..."

How the hell did he know my first kiss wasn't taken yet? "How did you--"

"Just a hunch" he smiled and passed by me while patting my shoulders. "The heck?" I thought out loud. "Let's go..."

"No...I think I'll just trust his words..."

>>•<<

School's done for the day. I passed by the faculty room's door...There I saw Mr. Faulkerson writing something on a notebook.

"How did he even know?" I muttered to myself. "What are you looking at?" I turned around and saw Jillian. "Oh, Hi Jillian!" He released a slight laugh. "Why are you laughing?"

"It's just cute...The way you turned around and got startled." I gasped. "Oh! I mean...It's Funny! How y-you got startled. Y-yeah, that's all." I nodded.

"Ok...So, I have to go. Bye!" He waved at me and got lost in just a few seconds. That was hella awkward.

I walked towards the school gates and saw Van talking to a girl. I think it's Mara...Damara Kitz. The only girl that knocked 3 boys out because of Aivan in 8th grade. It's not exactly because of Van...but there were some sort of, bullying there...

"Why are you so small? You medium sized pea." He laughed hard to piss Aivan more. "Yeah right? You're nothing compared to us."

"You're nothing compared to him too..." a voice said from the audience. "Who said that?" A girl raised her hand. That's Damara! That transferee from last year. "Look at this skinny little girl...being confident."

"Little? Skinny? You don't know what you're talking about, don't you?" She smirked. The leader, Henry...Made his way towards Mara. "You ain't pretty, nor sexy...But since you're confident--" Mara just kicked his crotch...which made him go crazy. "What about you? You ain't handsome nor intelligent nor sexy...why are you being proud?" Roasted...Mara started making his way towards the two last men standing. "Gio, if I were you...go and wear a glass and ask for your cousin's help. Remember him? Miko? The gay cousin you can't talk about? And you...Daniel...go home and resketch all of your works about Stephany, your HOPELESS CRUSH."

That moment was the worst for those 3 bullies. "Mara!" I called out to her. She turned her head towards my direction and smiled.

That smile is not a counterfeit...It was the best smile a friend could give. It was a real smile saying that she, was waiting for me...