Chanyeol locked himself inside his room with a thought that he won't go outside anymore until Soo Ri will arrive.

He plainly stared at the ceiling as he drew his breath in and out. He then, felt the two pictures that he was holding so he took a look at it.

Chanyeol stared at his photo when he was a kid. As he fixed his eyes on it, a quiet chuckle escaped his lips when he recalled the time that Ji Eun teased him. Well he had to admit that it was embarassing but he can't deny the fact that he also found it funny.

While thinking of these things, his thoughts suddenly averted to the time when he got lost in Ji Eun's eyes and how delicate her lips was.

Realizing at what's going on his mind, he buried his face on his pillow, unaware that his ears were absorbing the color of crimson.

The cheerful color of sun was slowly replaced by a cooling purple veil when Chanyeol woke up from his nap. With a yawn, he reached for his phone from the side table to look at the time.

It was 6:15 PM.

A knock was heard from his door right after he sat up so while scratching his head, he walked towards it.

He was still on his grumpy face when he opened it but his eyes suddenly widened when he realized that it was Ji Eun.

Just before Ji Eun could say something, he quickly closed the door, surprising the girl because of his weird yet somehow rude action.

He facepalmed himself as he leaned on the wall while scolding himself for being foolish. But that's a fact anyway and besides, he was trying to avoid her and he doesn't even know why he's so conscious about it.

With a bewildered look, Ji Eun knock on the door again. "Hey Chanyeol,"

The boy took a deep breath before opening the door and much to his relief, he managed to plaster a blank expression. "What?"

"Suzy and I bought some rice cakes. Want some?"

"No."

Without even waiting for the girl's response, Chanyeol closed the door.

Ji Eun huffed in disbelief. "You should eat!"

Much to the latter's disappointment, she didn't hear any response.

"Uncanny Chanyeol goblin!" She snickered and went downstairs.

~:~

The next day, Luhan was staring blankly outside his window. His room's atmosphere was dull and he's just settled on his bed, finding the day boring. It was already in the afternoon and for Luhan, it is as if time became slow.

With a sigh, he fiddled his phone and stared at its wallpaper. It was his picture with Minah when they were still together. The corners of his lips slowly curled up as memories of the past visited him. While thinking of these things, he scanned his phone's contacts and suddenly stopped when he saw Ji Eun's name.

Somehow, he found himself thinking of her.

Don't get it the wrong way though, it's just that he got used in being with her almost every day. That's it...I guess?

Without even thinking of what he's doing, he clicked it and pressed his phone on his right ear. He found relief when she picked it up.

Ji Eun: Luhan?

Luhan: Hey! How are you?

Ji Eun: I'm...grand. Why did you call?

Luhan: Oh...nothing. I mean, I just want to know if you're feeling better now.