Epilogue

This is the end of the story but there's an epilogue about it. Huey, Dewey and Louie finish the book of an child era of the Three Kid Caballeros to they leave Uncle Scrooge's mansion and quickly go to Hollywood to find American voice actors.

They went to Walt Disney studios in Burbank and met director Matt Danner which is part of Legend of the Three Caballeros asking if Season 2 will be produce. The wedding fanfic episode that I produce on my Amino community said that the episode is the child era for season 2. Other people claim that the show have petition of the show. The ducklings and Matt Danner both confirmed at the headcanon on social media. "Well that's I'm gonna to host the talk show" Dewey said as two ducklings left each other.

 "Well that's I'm gonna to host the talk show" Dewey said as two ducklings left each other

"They left the studio" said Matt. "If I renewed for the second season, I'll do work in the past" This is the time that Matt will continue the show providing 26 episodes (Adult Era for 13 episodes and Child Era for 13 episodes too). Matt what he do when it produce it.

On January 1, 2019 the series was released in Southeast Asia for New Year's Day even though the voting for the second is still active at the time. The Disney Wiki forum also became too low with 4 messages that the show did not make season 2 yet for some reasons.

I'll try the new Italian respond book towards Francesco Artibani by creating the sequel of Paperino Paperotto.