lets run part 2

Loki was outside playing with a puppy. It was a Golden Retriever with a light brown spot around its eye. "Morning y/n" Loki smiled. "Morning Loki I'm gonna head to my house do I need to bring anything besides clothes?" I asked.

"Anything else that is necessary I guess be in your  backyard at noon with your bike and the wagon for our stuff"he replied. I nodded and went back to my house.

I grabbed clothes and a picture of my mom and two brothers Jenson and jared. I went out to the garage and grabbed my bike and the little wagon putting my stuff in and going to the backyard.

I see Loki smiling. "So what's the plan?" I ask. "Well about half way through the forest there is a small house we'll stay there" he replied I nodded. When we got to the small building we hopped off our bikes and walked in.

It had a living room a small kitchen a bathroom A a bedroom. "This is nice" I sighed. "It is" he replied softly.  We unpacked and decided to play truth or dare.

"Truth or dare y/n?" Loki said raising an eyebrow. "Truth" I said not paying attention to the smirk Loki had on his face. "Is it true that you use to have a crush on me?" He asked quietly.

I didn't say anything I just kinda was blushing and starting at the floor. "Y/n?" Loki asked. Then something happened something I never thought would.

Sorry it's late and short part 3 coming soon and tell me if you want this to be a actual fan fic because I have some ideas. Ok bye guys love y'all