the woods

Y/ns POV

I woke up at 1:00 in the morning tho knocking on my window. I got up and slid the window open. "Loki?"I yawned looking at my best friend. "Y-y/n I need help" he said tears falling from his eyes.

"What happened?" I said pulling him through the window. "The gaurds are after me" "ik what to do" I ran to my closet grabbed a duffle bag and turned to Loki.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Were leaving." I replied. We climbed out my window and ran off into the forest. "There's a treehouse somewhere back here we'll stay there" I told him.

Soon enough the sun came up and as we were getting tired Loki pointed at a big treehouse. "There!" We ran up to it and climbed inside.

I set my stuff down and looked around. There was a rather large bed a couch and a small kitchen. There was also a bathroom that had a small shower in it. "This is nice" Loki said.

I sat on the bed and yawned. "I think I'm going to sleep for a bit, care to join me?" I asked pulling my shirt over my head. "O-ok" Loki blushed. I laughed at him. He lifted up the blankets and I got under and cuddled up next to him listening to his heart beat.

~later~

I woke up with Loki's arms wrapped around me holding me tight. I smiled to myself and slipped out of his grip. I started making food. Soon enough I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Morning Loki" I smiled "mmm good morning baby" I blushed lightly

Part two coming soon!