spicy times

Ngl I didn't know what to title this one I've had this in my drafts for a long time so here you go 18+warning

Loki's POV.

I've been watching her. Ever since I've moved into stark tower she's all I could think about. Now is my chance. Shes alone in her room. I go up to the door and knock.

"Y/n?" I say there's music  blaring.  I knock louder "Y/N?". The music pauses and I hear footsteps to the door. My palms start sweating. She opened the door and a cloud of smoke followed her "Loki?" She said slowly and in a tone I've never heard before.

"Y/n are you alright? You're eyes are red." I said a bit worried. "Ohhhh heh uh..." She trailed off then I heard the front door open and caps booming voice.
Y/n's eyes widened and she pulled me in her room locking the door.

I blushed as she had me pinned to the door "y-y/n what are you-" she put her cold hand over my mouth "shhhh" she whispered. She ran to her window and opened it, taking her shirt off and wafting the air frantically. "Steve is going to kill me" she whispered. "What is happening?" She motioned for the eye drops. I threw them at her and sat on the ground.

She sprayed everything with perfume. And grabbed a vase like object and dumped it out the window shoving it in her closet. Just then there was a knock on the door. "Y/n?" It was Steve she grabbed me by the hand and shoved me in the closet opening the door. "What are you doing y/n?" He asked. "Oh nothing just cleaning my room. You heading back out?" She stumbled on her words.

"Yeah I'll be gone for a couple of hours. Don't do anything stupid. There's pizza in the fridge." "Ok love you bro." She shut the door and sighed opening the closet as I stepped out. "Would you mind telling me what is going on?" I looked at y/n. "You've never smoked weed before?" "Weed? What's that?" She laughed.

"It's a plant that people dry and smoke it makes you calm and feel a little funny" she explained it to me like I was a toddler. "What's the point? I mean like why would you jus-" she stared at my eyes and smiled coming closer to me. "Loki I may be high but I'm not lying when I say you're very handsome and I enjoy seeing you around the tower."

My face turned bright red and I did the only think I could think of. I kissed her. Before I knew it we were on her bed. Her on top of me. She looked me in the eyes "you don't know how long I've wanted this"

Y/n's POV.

As my high faded I found Loki on top of me pinning me to my bed. I blushed and looked up at him. "L-loki what are you-"I moaned as he sucked on my neck again and licked it up. "Wha-?" "Seducing you. You wanted this didn't you? " He said as he started moving his hips back and forth against my crotch. "P-Please don't." I whimpered. "I'll be good." Loki began to speed up his movements and his tongue moved faster and harder. I felt his hand on my hip again. "Be a good girl" I looked into his green eyes. I felt myself getting wetter, and my breath was coming faster. I just couldn't help it.

He grabbed my neck and I gasped and bit my lip. I heard the front door open and someone walked in the living room I pushed Loki off of me and fell on top of him just then my door opened and my worst fear happened.

There standing in the door way my brother Steve stood his jaw on the floor as all he saw was me in my bra straddling Loki.

That's all I had written I'll do a part two on Monday. Happy reading!