save me

Everything is dark god it smells gross in here. Someone pulled the bag off my head. it was a old man about late fifties. "Mmmmmm" I tried to say but my mouth was taped shut. "Oh sweat heart you should speak up I can't hear you" he teased.

I want to kick him in the fuck so bad. I just kinda stay there till he leaves I got this saw it on a movie once. I bring my arms up and pull them down fast twisting my wrist. I do this three time and the tape rips. I have to get out of here.

I reach in my pocket and grab my phone. Dam its dead. Shit shit what am I gonna do? He's coming. I sit back down and put my hands behind my back. "I think I'll treat you we'll go shopping but you say one word about this and your dead got me" he said aggressively.

I nodded as he pulled the tape off my mouth. We went to the mall and were walking around. We went into hot topic and I was at the back looking for a wearable shirt since my had blood and rips on it then saw a pocket knife and slid it in my jacket pocket.

We checked out and went back to his house. "Sweet heart I got an outfit for you go put it on" he said seductively I mentally cringed. I went to the back and put it on. It was extremely reveling and had a whit crop top a purple mini skirt pink underwear and a light purple flower crown.

I walked out and looked away. ' disgusting pig' I thought to my self as he put he arm around my waist. "You look delicious honey" he whispered in my ear. "STOP" I tried to push him away and he slapped me.

Loki's POV.

Y/n has been gone for days I'm worried. Just as I was getting tea I felt something wasn't right. then I saw a vision and I dropped my tea cup. "Loki what did you see" Thor asked quickly. "Y/n she is in trouble she is being hurt and......." I said starting to get very angry.

Your POV.

"Stop please" I kept begging but it didn't work so I just cried. Just then the front door slammed and I jumped a little and my chapter stopped what he was doing and went to see what happened.

There were loud thuds then silence I was afraid. Then Loki ran in with concern on his face. I gasped. "LOKI" I cried. He untied me and picked me up. "Y/n are you OK he hurt you didn't he?" Loki asked I nodded.

"Its ok I'm here" he said calmly.
"Loki?" I asked. "Yes" he said.  "I love you" I said looking in his eyes. " I love you too y/n" he said darkly and kissed me.

Yay sorry for not posting but school is hard and sucks I'll post on weekends and whenever I get a chance love y'all!!!!