seis. ☀︎

3:23 A.M.

shit.. 

nick groaned as he angrily rubbed his eyes and got out his and endia's shared bed, "I fucking hate this" the boy groaned as he grabbed his phone and went down to endia's "office" grabbing both memory cards and his computer so that he could edit the prank from a few days ago. 

"is it just me or is that a spaceship?"charlotte asked making nick laugh little as he edited the video at about 8:35 the boy fell asleep right before endia woke up. 

"nicholicious...I know you're ass is in here somewhere..now how in the fuck did you get down here?" endia asked laughing as she instastoried her boyfriend passed out at her vanity captioning the video 'my poor baby....need to get up so we can binge watch the flash'. 

endia looked at nick before going to get one of the blankets and pillows that they kept in the living room and put the pillow under his head with the blanket on his body. 

"thanks mami.." nick mumbled half as sleep making endia's body go warm like when they first met. 

aw shit. 

after about three hours of watching the flash by herself, endia got up, took a shower, made breakfast for her and nick then went back into her office and kissed him until he woke up. 

"I made breakfast?" endia spoke more like a question, nick smiled softly and got up out of the chair engulfing her in a hug. 

"thank you ba-" 

YOUR BODY IT'S A PROBLEM LET ME STU- 

"hello? uh...yeah....why?...how long?...fuck....okay I'm getting ready ed, calm the fuck down...I'm coming im coming...shut the fuck up I didn't mean it like that" nick groaned before hanging up his phone, leaving a confused endia. 

"wha-" 

"we have to go to a meeting with the tour managers" nick sighed before kissing endia's forehead and running to get ready. 

barely, doing his hair..nick ran out of the house in his socks with his shoes in hand. the boy got into his car and began to drive immediately cringing when he felt his foot his the gas pedal. 

"how the fuck does dia drive, barefoot?" the boy grimaced as he pulled up in front of edwin's, beeping the horn to let his bandmate know that he was outside. 

"zoelle is wide awake and throwing up..still" edwin sighed as he sat got into the car. 

"morning sickness?" nick questioned as edwin just nodded, both boys sighed and just rode in silence. both of them hoping that the meeting wasn't what the thought it was. 

once they reached the record label, the boys parked and literally ran up to the tall ass l.a. building "hello boys" their tour manager, tori smiled as they greeted her back. "just go to the conference room, we all need to talk" tori smiled as they nodded and did as told. 

once everyone was situated in the conference room, tori spoke up "so, boys how does a mini tour sound?" tori asked smiling at all of them as their eyes widened. 

"that sounds cool" austin smiled looking at the rest of the boys as they just nodded.

"so, it will be east coast only...and one month long is that okay?" tori asked looking at everyones facial expressions go from happy to a little sad. 

"that wouldn't work my sister and zoe are pregnant and we all wanted to be there for them" zion spoke up now actually interested in the conversation. 

"I see...how far along are the girls?" tori asked typing away at her computer all while making eye contact with the boys. 

"zoe's 23 weeks pregnant so that means that endia's like 22 right?"edwin asked looking over at nick who just nodded. 

"so five months, we learn the genders in a few days"

(usually you can learn this in 18th week but, they pushed back the appointments. also, the timelines are off but..the babies are due in december)

"I see...and a tour bus is defintely not the place for two pregnant women" tori sighed as she told grabbed her phone and began to text a few people. 

"okay, so this is what's gonna happen because I love zoe and endia, their like my little sister's but, we need you boys to still do at least four shows to promote the album so I'm gonna set up a show in d.c., florida, l.a., and texas their gonna be in the same week about two weeks from now...the girls can go since it's gonna be something small and intimate" tori smiled as closed her computer. 

"okay, that'll work" all the boys spoke in unison before laughing. 

after the meeting, nick took edwin home and sat beside endia on the couch.

"hey mamas, hey little one" nick whispered into endia's baby bump causing her to giggle. "so I have news for you.." nick smiled as endia perked up from hearing the word 'news'. 

"is mind of poseidon, solita, jello, or I'm sorry dropping?" endia asked super excited as nicks smile faltered. 

"no"

"fuck it then...I'm been trying to get the beanz those songs for the pass seven months and nothing...but, continue baby" endia folded her arms over her chest. 

"we're going on a mini tour!" nick exclaimed jumping up and down with excitement as endia sat there shook. 

"aw..I'm so happy for you but, does this mean that you're leaving me?" endia asked looking down as a tear fell from her eye, she's been emotional lately.

"shh..no don't cry" nick cooed sitting beside her wiping away the tear stains on her cheeks. "you're coming with me" nick smirked as she tried to jump up off the couch. 

"ME AND MY BABIES ARE GOING ON TOUR!" endia yelled just as crystal, zion, zoelle, and edwin walked in.

"how the hell did y'all get in this time?" nick asked getting off of his spot on the couch. 

"my nigga...I gots the key" crystal stuck her tongue before doing the beyonce lemonade twerk causing endia and zoelle to laugh. 

"BUT BITCH WE'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH OUR DADDIES!" crystal yelled. 

"please don't tell me that you call my brother 'daddy'.." endia fake gagged as she saw the big fat smirk plastered on her best friends face

all of the girls eventually showed up and they talked about the mini tour and how excited they were well, that was until austin told them that is what two months away. 

making them all yell curse words.